• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Its in Leicester UK

• Thread starterJemmaHarrisonUK
  • Start date

JemmaHarrisonUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2006
Just wanted to post a message to tip you off about a club I discovered on saturday night.

Out with my friend Jenny who is regular black friendly. Walking home after Zanzibar closed with two black guys we'd met. They took us to a bar that is underneath a row of shops just off the main shopping street in Leicester city centre. There is a notice advertising "R&B £5 entry open til 6am", just a tiny basement bar with a few sofas, a DJ and a bar area. Mostly white girls there (about 6) and 2 black girls. About 20 plus guys all black. Basically a meat market for white girls to meet black guys. Someone told me its kniown locally as the zebra club because of the black/white thing.

Had great fun being the centre of male attention for three hours, touched up on the dance floor and bumping/grinding close with guys with obvious hard-ons on the dancefloor. Ended up leaving with the guys we'd met in Zanzibar and going to a party in a council flat in Beaumont Leys. Too much to drink and had my pick of the black men at the party. Propositioned by loadsa men. I loved being the centre of attention with Jenn.

Told guys as a laugh that I'd go with the guy who had the biggest dick. I teased the 8 black guys and 2 white guys that were at the party that Jenn and I wanted them to drop their trousers and boxers in the living room to show us what was on offer. Jenn loved the attention too and we had a great time getting the black guys to strip nude and get hard. Some guys were pissed enough, brave enough or confident they were hung enough to drop and show us. LOL. Oh what fun. 4 black men were nude in the living room while we judged who had the biggest.

I was creaming my knickers just looking and judging. I was well up for some black action. We picked out the 2 biggest guys. One was aged about 30 and one was aged about 40. They were both well hung and good body. Lotsa banter and cheering among the men who were all mates and lived nrearby and knew each other. I went to one bedroom and Jenn to the other bedroom and we waited to see who was serious about popping in to see us. The 40 yr old came into my bedroom and we fucked for what seemed like an hour and a bit. I'm aged 24 and was a bit peeved to get the older guy of the two but I was so wet and creamed that I just wanted to relieve the urge and get blacked. Lotsa other guys came into the room as we did sex. Think the old guy is now a local legend LOL. Jenn did the 30 year old man and said she was videoed by the man who had a wall covered in pics of all the girls he'd taken in his bedroom. All the pics were of white girls. I saw the wall later in tehnight and I reckonised a few of the girls. 2 live on my estate. 2 work at the telesales place I work at and another 2 or 3 used to take their kids to the nursery I take my oldest child to. So I was amazed there were so many black loving girls I knew who never gave me any idea they did black.

Then still felt wetted and creaming so I went home with the guy I'd met in Zanzibar and we had more sex in his car outside his flat . Said he was single but Im sure he is married man. Good sex though.

Scared the video is in the wrong hands but we all do stuff we regret dont we. Had a good night on the drink, had a fun time at the party, and had a well needed seeing to by hung black man. What more can a girl want.

Not posted on here before. Just wanted to post what happened and tip girls guys off about the bar in middle of leicester town centre so you never know I might see some of you girls guys there in the future.

Just to say that Jenn is 25 and I am 24.

Great post, thank you from all the girls who are too shy to reply. They will ask around and get curious in the fullness of time. Nice to know where the action spots are, because the newbies often need a helping hand to guide them to the Bulls.

Its in Leicester alright!! For Valentines I went to a Chinese Restaurant there - Peking on Charles Street. So many brothas with sexy white girls there - I thought it was interracial night!! Is Leicester the interracial capital of Britain? Come on the rest of you - tell us about your town - does it measure up?

Its happening all over where theirs white women and black guys - its just going to happen. Thanks for the info on Leicester and the zebra club, anyone know where else in the UK they've come across real zebra type clubs?

i used to live in leicester about 10 yrs ago and its always been mixed which is why i miss the place and the girls let you know if they want you :)

gonna make a trip up over the summer so jemma if ur around let me know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread