• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i've discovered someone perfect for my girl..

• Thread startermrpeeper
  • Start date

mrpeeper

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2006
he's closer to her age, good looking, smart, successful, and has a 9.5 inch penis.

how can i get these two to meet?

i may have an idea....

How do you cucks know everybody's dick size? Wtf do you do all day?

Why do you keep starting the same thread over a d over!?!

bigdickprev023.jpg..............nice 2 c a white guy with a nice physique know his place right Sahara? :)

LOL....funny story actually. I don't know a whole lot about this guy but I know his penis size because I know a girl that has actually fucked him. She swears up and down it's the biggest cock she's seen, and she's seen a few...

He's a chiropractor so I'm thinking of going in for an adjustment just to see the guy in person. What do you guys think? I think this guy is perfect.

So my plan works something like this....

I set up an appointment at this guys office, go in, meet him, hopefully get him to come visit me at my bar. It's worth it if I have to go in a few times to his office, could get expensive though....

hopefully I can get him to come see me on a semi regular basis, from there its just a matter of setting up a meeting for the two of them, shouldn't be too hard. I'll see if sparks fly between them, then I wonder, do I reveal to him that I want him to fuck my girl, or do I just let it happen?

If SHE wants to fuck him, it will happen.

i could use some guidance here...how do i approach a guy i have never met with this scenario?? or do i just try and let it happen?

i beat off thinking about him slamming my girl and her just loving it....i even keep a tape measure out to 9.5 inches nearby...

i still havent gotten up the nerve to make an appointment at his office...

so i picture it going down like this,,,,

i first just have to get the guy,we'll call him jeff, and my gf, we'll call her jenny to simply cross paths. I introduce them, could be very brief or whatever.

the next time i see jeff, i'll say something like...i think my gf really likes you, she was asking this or that about you, after you met.

from there i just read his response....i dunno, this is very hard, how do i bring this up to the guy..

Walk up to him on the street and say "Hi! I was wondering if you would be interested in taking 10 minutes to have a beer and listen to a proposal I have.. we can pop in here for a beer...." If he agrees, just tell him the truth.. you heard from a reliable source that he has a big cock and knows how to use it.. and you are wondering is he is interested in some "No Strings" Fun with your girlfriend.

If he thinks it sounds OK, then agree to meet him on the weekend (or whenever) and you will have your GF along.. she will know he has a big cock, and she might be willing to play.

If He agrees, go for it, if he just says no thanks and walks away.. you are no further behind than you are right now.

All the bullshit meetings etc are a waste of time.

Just ask him!

Users who are viewing this thread