• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jane

• Thread starterDavecuckold
  • Start date
What initiated her cucking you? You said you have a limp cock, did she tell you she needed to be penetrated and properly fucked and that she was going to find a man to do it? Or did you tell her to find a man to take care of her sexual needs?

Reactions: Davecuckold
fk2546 said:
What initiated her cucking you? You said you have a limp cock, did she tell you she needed to be penetrated and properly fucked and that she was going to find a man to do it? Or did you tell her to find a man to take care of her sexual needs?
Yes I couldn't satisfy her

I know you said that you couldn't satisfy her, so what was it that led to her cucking you? Were there long discussions about her needing to be sexually satisfied? Who's idea was it that she take a lover, hers or yours? Is she or has she become more dominant in your relationship? Have you been present when she is with a lover?

fk2546 said:
I know you said that you couldn't satisfy her, so what was it that led to her cucking you? Were there long discussions about her needing to be sexually satisfied? Who's idea was it that she take a lover, hers or yours? Is she or has she become more dominant in your relationship? Have you been present when she is with a lover?
Yes most times except when she stayed at there house

I make her take 11 inches

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher, hikawade and Davecuckold
Davecuckold said:
Really yummy any photos

20201104_123441.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JefFy and hikawade
Davecuckold said:
Sharing my wife Jane becoming a cuck husband

5105db3d-b710-4037-9620-aa18ccf35dbe.jpg
mmmm bring her to florida and i will make sure you will be a cuckold. I will fuck her ten way to Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread