• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jealousy As Driving Force?

• Thread starterHwc
  • Start date

Hwc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2009
There are all sorts of reasons why people get into - and get a kick out of wanting/allowing their wife to be with other men. I would like to hear from those of you who find JEALOUSY as a major driving force.

I would particularly like to hear:

Did your wife/gf resist and how did you explain wanting to feel an emotion than runs contrary to feelings we normally want to experience?

How jealous certain things have made you feel - what produces the most intense feelings of jealousy to you personally?

How far and to what extreme lengths your jealousy has pushed the boundries - how far have you wanted your wife/Girlfriend to go in creating deeper feelings of jealousy?

- And your story! How the topic grew in you, what you did about it and the outcome...

I have "fits" of jealousy while she is out with people....but the second I see her they go away. I always have that jealous feeling though, it doesn't happen just because she is with a guy, she can be with a girlfriend shopping and I still feel it. Jealousy and humiliation are definitely my top driving factors.

I experience no jealousy whatsoever... nothing but excitement and lust for me when my wife fucks other men.

Yea, I get jealous! Aren't I supposed to do that for my wife? Can't I deliver the goods? How come I can't please a woman like that guy? But it makes my dick hard! :)

Users who are viewing this thread