• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jeanette My Very Hot Wife

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date
Cuck, i think a few accessories like the pics below will be prefect! What do you think? Plus my temp spade tat for my ankle so when were out and about all your friends will see I'm a QOS *****. And why, because your little cock is useless and doesn't please me the way a big black cock does!!! But its ok, after my date, ill let you cum on my feet & tell you all about how great Mike made my pussy feel.

butplug.jpg ooops.bj.7.26.png qosAnklet.jpg datenite2.JPG

Reactions: barbie1955, buds13, okdeacon and 4 others
the accessories and 2nd tat are perfect, i think all of our friends should see you dressed that way kissing a bbc in public everyone knowing your going home with him

Reactions: Naughty J
like this??

DATEKISS.png

Reactions: buds13 and landj2
yes and let our friends see his hand up your skirt

OK!!!!! and me holding his hand as i take him out to the car for a quick blow job

wally3.1.jpg blaze.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, 941Slutwife and okdeacon
yes and if anyone walks outside, any of our friends, look up at them make eye contact while his bbc is in your mouth,

landj2 said:
An old friend of mine from college is staying with us this week. I haven't seen him for years. Barbecued etc on the forth. Yesterday I went to work leaving my wife home alone with him.
I don't check my personal email all day only when I wake up in the morning. this is what Jeanette sent me yesterday! No explanations nothing. I had dinner with the 2 of them not knowing what went on earlier. I still don't know and off to work again!_B7A2122.jpg _B7A2077.jpg _B7A1707a.jpg _B7A1729.jpg
you are married to a fine slut, knowing that she is fucking men every day, and you get to clean up a beautiful cum filled cunt when you get home is very nice...pure desert! lucky guy!

Reactions: ricterf and 941Slutwife
Open and fun said:
You husband is lucky to have such an incredibly sexy wife... especially as you share so much with him....
In my opinion he should prepare and clean you more for his rewards...
I agree!

sometimes things work out VERY interesting have a wife like Jeanette. About 2 years ago we had an exterminator come over, he brought a helper with him. They were really not Jeanettes type of guys but just in case this is what she wore when they were hereFullSizeRender (7).jpg
FullSizeRender (7).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: barbie1955, 941Slutwife, buds13 and 5 others
she walked them around the house bending over teasing. Now 2 years later the helper is in our group of friends!FullSizeRender (9).jpg FullSizeRender (11).jpg IMG_6618.JPG IMG_6619.JPG

Reactions: Mica, 941Slutwife, buds13 and 4 others
He certainly is, if only our friends new!

Reactions: Geglu
I should probably invite him back over after you leave for work Monday shouldn't I?

IMG_8115.JPG IMG_8114.JPG IMG_8092.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ricterf, 941Slutwife, dig420 and 4 others
Naughty J said:
I should probably invite him back over after you leave for work Monday shouldn't I?

IMG_8115.JPG IMG_8114.JPG IMG_8092.JPG
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its early enough he can help me stretch out

IMG_8109.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 941Slutwife, BlkDad42FL and landj2
yes he can hold ur legs for sit ups then maybe u do some squats

Very nice, I would have had to eat desert immediately!

Jeanette mentioned yesterIMG_6485.JPG IMG_6486.JPG IMG_6484.JPG IMG_6487.JPG IMG_6483.JPG IMG_6482.JPG IMG_6480.JPG FullSizeRender (13).jpg day there was a second time the exterminators came over, dug through our archives to see what she wore that time :)
so either way our friend saw a lot of Jeanette,

Reactions: ricterf, barbie1955, 69eatmore77 and 3 others
such a HARD decision what to wear when he stops over again

IMG_6198.JPG IMG_6378.JPG IMG_6514.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ricterf, barbie1955, 69eatmore77 and 4 others
i CANT WAIT to see what you pick

landj2 said:
Jeanette mentioned yesterday there was a second time the exterminators came over, dug through our archives to see what she wore that time :)
so either way our friend saw a lot of Jeanette,

There's nothing I love better than seeing photos of lady who have their silhouette showing through sheer lingerie or (my favorite) very thin material nightgowns.
Either way, your lady rocks her shit! She is outstanding!

Users who are viewing this thread