• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jeanette True Story

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
The abbreviated version!
Normal life, 5 kids work etc but as the kids get older we start in the swinging lifestyle. It eventually leads to single guys with all kinds of rules, no cumming in her mouth, must use condoms, all contact through me... The usual stuff.
Eventually she starts telling me stories of BBC from her army days, So we start inviting Black men to fuck her, She gets a second phone line just for meeting them, Starts swallowing their cum, going on overnight dates and fucking bareback.
She starts chatting with them during the day,seeing them while I work, the videos she takes during the day start changing from a 20 minute fuck, to kissing making love then laying in bed talking.
One particular Black man she starts to fall in love with, Tells him that, she starts removing her wedding ring for him, taking pics I never see.
Now 4 out of the 5 kids are out of the house, The youngest will start his senior year next year.
Jeanette has explained to me she is going to pack up and spend a few weeks with her lover. A trial run, living as husband and wife.
She will be home for our sons last year of school but decide throughout the year if her relationship with her lover will become permanent
pinger_2859826132395258493.jpg
pinger_2859826132395258493.jpg
782b73a7-2a1a-46ec-a1bc-72c8d9c3aa76.png

I use this forum to say what I have to since some things are hard to say face to face. When I caught on to her plan to leave 2 years ago I filled out all the paperwork. Last year when we redid the home office I saw she had it all saved and questioned her. Jeanette said she just never got around to cleaning her drawer out. This morning I looked again because she did clean out her drawers about a week ago. Paperwork is all still there so I know her plan. She also said yesterday that this summer she wants our son's to meet her lover and would like me to stay over at work some nights so her new man can sleep here.

IMG_6148.JPG

Yes, i plan on having my big black "coworker" over during the day when our 17 year old is in and out. He will be over often and everyone will be familiar with him, he will attend our barbecue's and occasionally stay over if hes a little tipsy and cant drive. And yes eventually he will also be over when you are stuck working out of town!
Sounds like a good plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back