• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jenny

• Thread starterBFred
  • Start date
Yes, utterly!

Definitely a hottie! I'd hit it for sure :)

very very hottie and cute! she reminds me .... an actress from KYLE XY.... keep'em coming.

she is a real hottie,and would look great with a BBC....do you have any more pics of that beautiful lady?

go for it

So... do you have any news for us???

What a sexy and classy-looking lady! How old is she?

Still waiting for the next update...thanks,
Karla

If she ever wants to try a woman first, let me know.

....very very sexy....

Shit she would look fantastic with a blk man fucking her. :clap:

bfred said:
we've been thinking about getting invlved in the lifestyle.
She's pretty hot.

I think she'd look fantastic with a big black cock in her.

if she aint had blk yet id loev to fuck her first and do many things

contact me here slaveowner2000@yahoo.com

Are tits real?

Anything new to report...looking for the next and thanks,
Karla

Any updates?

It is hard to believe that you guys are not already in the BBC lifestyle, She is a beauty and has the equipment to service many black men. I wish you luck and make it happen soon.

WOW she's amazin..my cock is yours!

definatly one of the hottest ladies on this site! She would look fantastic taking a big black cock, and surely deserves it. If it ever gets past talking PLEASE post pics.

Cody_tn

She is incredible!!

If she wants to she can become the next Janet Mason or Alexis Golden, no doubt!!

Love seeing hot, busty blondes who want to take bbc! Please let us know if and when she does!

Smoking hot is all I can say!!!! :whatever:

Update, please...

It's time for an update... what's happening with the lovely Jenny?? is there any further discussion in a positive direction or is this just a bedroom fantasy??
Inquiring minds want to know...

Users who are viewing this thread