• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jules4blk

• Thread starterjules4blk
  • Start date

jules4blk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2006
Hi guys been a member for a while but never posted.
I'm a MWF who adores BBC hubby knew about my addiction before we got married. I was gang banged in college by a group of WE BBc and have been addicted eversince I love the feeling of being totally filled and dominated by a black cock.
Hubby travels all over he world on business and I occasionally accompany him and when I do he always trys to arrange for me to get a good banging. I love being hardly able to walk next day as my pussy is so swollan and sore.
We are going to Seattle in January and hubby wants to arrange a gang Bang for me so please get in touch guys as I'm desperate for some large BBC to keep me happy x x x x x Jules 4 blk

Attachments

• jules.jpg
    jules.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 587
  • jules1.jpg
    jules1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 728
  • jules2.jpg
    jules2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 720
  • jules3.jpg
    jules3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 547
  • jules4blk.jpg
    jules4blk.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 552
wow, nice. Would love to see more pics or maybe a vid so we can here your voice.
Your pics do remind me of someone who used to visit other groups under the name "blkmtlvr4u" aka Kelly, particularly the 2nd pic. Was that you by any chance?

Geez, how many times will they try to fake Holly? lol

Either way, I love seeing Holly LOL

Users who are viewing this thread