• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just a few of our videos..my wife loves fucking other men

• Thread starterAmbersCuckBrian
  • Start date

AmbersCuckBrian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2022
We are a REAL couple in a cuckolding marriage, been together 10 yrs, in a cuckold relationship for about 9.5 or more. She has always enjoyed fucking other men and either making me watch and clean the creampies, or telling me about it after she's done it if I'm not present. I'll try to upload more later but let me know what you think. This particular one is from this past Sunday, and if you go to our profile there are a couple more. But like I said we have more to upload. I love my slutwife and her honesty about her needs, wants, desires and deeds. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Wife Amber fucks BBC (Cuckold Love)

• Love
Reactions: shesmademecuck, Averagebuttman, BetaJ and 24 others
more such videos

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
Bambel said:
more such videos
Will try.

We know this lifestyle isn't for EVERYONE. but truly believe a woman can be free and sexual and that bulls can provide that, and having plenty of sex and fulfilling her desires is important. Sometimes that's making me watch her get fucked by a superior cock. Sometimes it's just her going and get fucked and used by a guy. Sometimes she's just horny, REALLY wants and is attracted to a guy and wants him to fuck her and they do. Sometimes she just needs a stress reliever and wants to get fucked and ravaged by an alpha big cocked male. She's also gotten more into some humiliation, making me wear panties, chastity and denial, pegging me, making me suck cock and or get fucked, etc. Whatever the case, she is happy with it. And I'm proud of her and happy FOR her. Without being her beta cuckold, I don't believe she'd be AS happy just being a slut. She needs to be who SHE is and needs me to be me. Her cuckold..

• Love
Reactions: shesmademecuck, Mastererikus, NatureGreenX and 8 others
AmbersCuckBrian said:
We are a REAL couple in a cuckolding marriage, been together 10 yrs, in a cuckold relationship for about 9.5 or more. She has always enjoyed fucking other men and either making me watch and clean the creampies, or telling me about it after she's done it if I'm not present. I'll try to upload more later but let me know what you think. This particular one is from this past Sunday, and if you go to our profile there are a couple more. But like I said we have more to upload. I love my slutwife and her honesty about her needs, wants, desires and deeds. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Wife Amber fucks BBC (Cuckold Love)
Love the vids and subscribed to your channel. Love to see a gooey creampie.

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Will try.

We know this lifestyle isn't for EVERYONE. but truly believe a woman can be free and sexual and that bulls can provide that, and having plenty of sex and fulfilling her desires is important. Sometimes that's making me watch her get fucked by a superior cock. Sometimes it's just her going and get fucked and used by a guy. Sometimes she's just horny, REALLY wants and is attracted to a guy and wants him to fuck her and they do. Sometimes she just needs a stress reliever and wants to get fucked and ravaged by an alpha big cocked male. She's also gotten more into some humiliation, making me wear panties, chastity and denial, pegging me, making me suck cock and or get fucked, etc. Whatever the case, she is happy with it. And I'm proud of her and happy FOR her. Without being her beta cuckold, I don't believe she'd be AS happy just being a slut. She needs to be who SHE is and needs me to be me. Her cuckold..
👍

Reactions: Knottyboy
good video she want shoot another

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Will try.

Great video's !!!!!

Reactions: whitewife696969
naughtynerdfanforlife said:
good video she want shoot another
I love watching you eating that cream pie from her 😍 looked very tasty 😋.

What's your location?

Great video. Appreciate couples like you sharing beautiful stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread