• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just a hello from new member

• Thread starteruktony
  • Start date
U

uktony

Hi all,

Been a lurker for quite a while, am 36 and share the fantasy of my wife with other men with her constantly...in fact, it is our main fantasy during sex. We never discuss anything further than fantasy other than to say to each other that it is hot as a fantasy but we wouldn't ever want it for real....although i am not totally convinced that that is the truth for either of us, we just don't admit it.

My wife is curvy and attractive and very very hot and dirty in bed and will do pretty much anything we can think of. We have fantasised about her with men at her place of work, being taken by lots of men....of her flirting with guys in clubs and dancing with them, feeling them press up against her...we have fantasised about her with female dancers at a lapdancing club (and that one she has agreed to do for real one day,with me sat in the corner watching her...)

Anyway, I should stop before I say too much lol just wanted to say hi and i look forward to getting to know a few of you.

tony

Welcome... your wife sounds very promising as your future cuckoldress.

Uktony,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like your marriage has a promising future.

Regarding your comments:

uktony said:
.... I'm 36 and share the fantasy of my wife with other men with her constantly...in fact, it is our main fantasy during sex. We never discuss anything further than fantasy other than to say to each other that it is hot as a fantasy but we wouldn't ever want it for real....

No, no.... of course not.

uktony said:
....although I am not totally convinced that that is the truth for either of us. We just don't admit it.

That sounds like a realistic assessment.

uktony said:
My wife is curvy and attractive and very very hot and dirty in bed and will do pretty much anything we can think of. We have fantasised about her with men at her place of work, being taken by lots of men....of her flirting with guys in clubs and dancing with them, feeling them press up against her...we have fantasised about her with female dancers at a lapdancing club (and that one she has agreed to do for real one day,with me sitting in a corner watching her...)

Jeez.... your wife sounds *very* promising as your future cuckoldress.

uktony said:
Anyway, I should stop before I say too much....

You've probably said too much already. There are many men on this forum (as you know, I'm sure) who would immediately begin making salacious proposals to your wife if they thought you would pass them along to her.

By way of moving your wife forward somewhat, you might suggest to her she read:

The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

then begin expanding your and her in-bed fantasies accordingly. You might also consider suggesting to her she begin reading this forum regularly, since there seem to be more than a few relatively-sexual women who are turned on by the realization that many married women enjoy lovers AND have cuckold husbands who — turned on by this demonstration of their high sexuality — actually encourage them to do so.

Welcome again, and may your fantasies about your probable future as your wife's cuckold become hotter!

—Custer

Hi Tony - your wife sounds like a Doll, and you're lucky to have a sexually confident girl like that.

Fantasy is GREAT. If you're happy with fantasy and it enhances what you've got, then you're in the winning seat. Moving it on to reality seems to pose a whole new set of potential problems and/or pleasure. My advice would be to take things VERY slowly and see what comes about.

I've just got myself a new online lover. I may never meet her, but I'm hopefully giving enjoyment to her and her husband as they think about me using her sweet body. There is a LOT you can do that still remains in the fantasy realm.

thanks for your comments and your warm welcome too...i am hoping to be on this forum for a long time and for now the fantasy of it all is more than enough, even talking to you guys about my wife is a real turn on....i haven't mentioned to her yet that i have joined here, not sure if she would see that as a betrayal or maybe a step too far...or if she would love it!

when you start thinking of moving it from fantasy to reality, no matter how small the steps, you begin to realise how dangerous it is and how much you put at risk!

i guess knowing how turned on she gets by the fantasy of it is quite confusing to me, because part of me thinks if she gets so hot just talking about it then surely some part of her would maybe explore taking it further into reality...but then maybe that is just my pervy thinking and maybe i wouldnt be able to handle the reality of it if it did go further.....

god, just posting about it here turns me on, i think i am doomed!!

Uktony,

uktony said:
Thanks for your comments and your warm welcome too...

You're welcome.

uktony said:
I am hoping to be on this forum for a long time...

Cool....

uktony said:
.... I haven't mentioned to her yet that i have joined here, not sure if she would see that as a betrayal or maybe a step too far...or if she would love it!

A way to find out would be to mention you found this forum you think may provide fuel for her and your in-bed fantasies, but don't mention you've posted. Since she won't know your screen name (if you don't tell her), she won't know you've posted, presumably, even if she reads your posts, since you haven't said much that's specifically recognizable about the two of you. Then, see how she responds, see which situations described by others seem to turn her on, and whether she continues to follow this forum. You may learn some things about your wife's sexuality.

uktony said:
.... God, just posting about it here turns me on. I think I am doomed!

Yes, probably....

—Custer

I have been spending a few nights a week away from home with work lately, and at night we speak on the phone when we are both in bed...because we are apart we have slipped into a routine of phone sex while she uses a toy and I masturbate...we whisper filthy things down the phone, always having to be quiet because her son sleeps in the next room....

it started as a toy...me whispering does it feel good knowing i'm listening while you are so dirty, playing with your toy....sliding it inside you....

it moved on, i stopped referring to it as a toy....do you like being fucked, being filled...stretched while i stroke my cock, listening, listening to you being fucked like a dirty girl....

this made her cum so hard.....and so quickly....

it moved on to me being more explicit....and the toy turned into a cock in my whisperings....god let it inside you, take it deep inside your pussy for me, i am so hard listening to you being fucked by that big hard cock....god let him fuck you....i am stroking now, so hard, god....fuck him for me, fuck him like a dirty slut.....god yes is it big? does it feel good.....god take all that cum you dirty slut...the noises she makes while i whisper, and the orgasm she has...she loves the fantasy...and i cum almost immediately as soon as i start whispering to her about it....

god, its such a hot fantasy, and the fact she gets so turned on by it, i dont know if it means she really would do it, i am guessing it doesnt....but the fact she loves the whisperings, the fantasy of being such a dirty slut turns me on so much.

Very hot. You should urge her to dress revealingly while you're away so men will give her looks, conversation, etc. Make up phone sex stories where you tell her (or better, she tells you) how she met the sexy stranger and took him home (or motel, etc.)

mmmmm i love the thought of pervy men leering at her without her realising...giving free glimpses of her thighs or cleavage away....love her to go to work in skirts that look a little slutty...imagining all the men in her office drooling after her, flirting..wondering how she reacts to flirting when i am not around....

You are on the right path

Dear Tony:

Welcome.
And we agree with Greymaster and Custer.
Let us just add a little more.
Cuckolding is the most beautiful thing in the world. It has been real for us for the past 30 years.
But let us add that at some points in our lives we have enjoyed it as just a fantasy, with very nice results.
In other words, enjoying it as only a fantasy is beneficial because it prepares you better for that big first step.
For example, we started it as just a fantasy when Alicia was 19.
And we did not progress beyond that point until Alicia was completely comfortable with it.
So this initial fantasy fase that you are enjoying is a very normal and good part of Cuckolding.
For us it started as a fantasy and a game.
Alicia was being courted by a coworker, and we started playing with the idea that she accept his advances.
At first Alicia did not want to.
But I would touch on the subject when we had sex.
We noticed that it turned us both on tremendously.
So I started asking Alicia if she would like to know what it felt like to be kissed by another man. At first she was turned off, and said no.
But once I asked her at the moment of maximum sexual arousal just before orgasm. And she answered:
" Yes, yes, yes, yes I would"
Wow, was that a great turn on. We inmediately had delicious simultaneous orgasms.
Well, that was it.
Little by little step by step, we went on with our delicious fantasies.
It is important to understand that at this point it is necessary to communicate, with her. In other words,tell her that what you are doing together turns you on.
That it has made you love her more.
In other words give her reassurance. That you will never leave her.
That nothing will change except that your love will be stronger.

In our experience Cuckolding is the most beautiful thing for a couple.
But of course it must be done step by step.
If you need any help please write.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

uktony said:
Ii am hoping to be on this forum for a long time and for now the fantasy of it all is more than enough, even talking to you guys about my wife is a real turn on....

.... which means that you can take lots of time seeing what works for you. I 'chat' with couples that entertain non-consensual fantasies, gangbang fantasies, abduction fantasies - NONE of which they would ever want to experience in the real world. Nothing at all wrong with the fantasy or even a little acting out of elements between loving partners, but stay SAFE at all times - this advice relates to your relationship and the addition of a 3rd party just as much as the other dangerous reality elements.

Your phone sex sounds fantastic for the pair of you, and a bit of time spent planning storylines and adding variety will keep the erotic spice while you're ****** to be apart. Hopefully when you do get home you will then get the benefit of your telephone work ;)

..... Sorry.... My mind was just drifting back to your wife and the lapdancer :D :D :D

mine drifts back to that often too, can't wait for it to happen.....me sat in the corner, watching, forgotten about as she focuses on some sexy dancer grinding into her....

does her likeing the idea of it for real count as the first step into making it all a reality?

For those that make it real, I'm sure liking the idea of it being real would have been a good step along the path - but you (both) still have full control. You go as far along the path as you want and is good for you both.

Has she had girl/girl fun before? Or is this another element of the fantasy life?? Either way it's good - I'm just interested (OK- who said "Nosy"???) :D

lol she has yes, although she says she isnt bisexual, she had a one night only experience with a female friend before we met, and also had a threesome with the same friend and a man they picked up...again also before we met. She says it was just for fun and to see what it was like.....

The Lap Dance Fantasy

Yes, that lap dance fantasy is hot.
I have had a variation of that fantasy with Alicia.
In my fantasy we go to a lap dance place, and we tell the owner that Alicia will dance for just that day, and he can keep the tips.
I sit at a table and watch while Alicia dances for other men, and grinds her body sensually against them.
Some of them even go so far as touching her as they tuck the bills into her g-string.
We have never acted out the fantasy.
The nearest we got was, to go together to a lap dance place before opening hours and asking about the work and the hours.
It's not much but for us it was incredibly hot.
(Alicia was brazen enough to ask about the outfits, and they told her she had to start with a bunny tail g-string)
Well that is what fantasies are about.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Users who are viewing this thread