• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Admit You're A Faggot Devil!

• Thread starterfarrakhan
  • Start date

farrakhan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2006
You crackers should just come clean and admit to yourselves that you like the black man dick. You are fascinated by it and that you would really enjoy to have one in your mouth and another up your devil ass. You disgust me and the negroes on here participating in this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.:kissass: :mad: :bitch:

But Minister Farrakhan I love having sex with all kinds of women, espcially white women. Is that so wrong?

As usual, you are right on the money. Enjoy your comments, even tho I may not always agree with you.

White Devils are the most fucked up people on the planet, and these stupid negroes are willing puppets.

F is usually right about the deep dynamics of this.

"White Devils are the most fucked up people on the planet"

Yet you still manage to come to this site along with everyone else. Nice little subtle racism there by the way.

I'll stand up and admit I am a white guy who is married and we both enjoy and serve the black man. I don't know what it is but we just feel so inferior to them and it's a lifestyle we love! If that's messed then so be it. We don't care. There are plenty of black men who don't care and like hooking up with people like us.

farrakhan said:
You crackers should just come clean and admit to yourselves that you like the black man dick. You are fascinated by it and that you would really enjoy to have one in your mouth and another up your devil ass. You disgust me and the negroes on here participating in this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.:kissass: :mad: :bitch:

Now quit slacking off and get back to choppin' that cotton!

farrakhan said:

isn't it also possible that theres white guys on here that aren't gay. maybe they just got weird inferiority complexes or something?

maybe they dont want to suck "the black man dick" or have it up their "devil ass". maybe they just want to see sex taken to nth degree y'know. small white women, large men, big dicks, exaggerated orgasms, a contrast between the 2 people (skin color, social standing). y'know something thats not just the same old same old.

i'm not defending the white guys that fake who they are. or the people that come here and hate on every one cause they dont get whats goin on here. all im saying is dont categorize one group of people based on a few losers comments.

I've encountered more gay black men in my day than I have white. Granted I don't circulate in homosexual circles but still.......it's what I've noticed the few times I have encountered a homosexual. I even had one gay black dude hit on me at an adult book store in Columbus, Ohio. I told him politely, but in no uncertain terms, I wasn't into what he proposed. He then proceded to follow me to 3 other bookstores until I finally punched him in the face in the parking lot of the last bookstore. I knocked out a tooth and as he ran to his car bleeding, I noticed he was actually crying!

pimpology101 said:
I've encountered more gay black men in my day than I have white. Granted I don't circulate in homosexual circles but still.......it's what I've noticed the few times I have encountered a homosexual. I even had one gay black dude hit on me at an adult book store in Columbus, Ohio. I told him politely, but in no uncertain terms, I wasn't into what he proposed. He then proceded to follow me to 3 other bookstores until I finally punched him in the face in the parking lot of the last bookstore. I knocked out a tooth and as he ran to his car bleeding, I noticed he was actually crying!

Pimp this don't sound like you. But as a Black Man I have ran across more gay white dudes and their big song is come do my wife or girlfriend and when it comes down to it it s them wanting to see your cock or ask if they can blow you. I have ran across a couple of black guys also but mostly white ones here. Shit you were egging that guy on at the bookstore weren't ya we all know what you white guys do in a bookstore blow black men thats the word. Must of been so good he wanted more thats why he was hot for your ass. Just given you shit pimp Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread