• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just found out wife is pregnant

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date

maod979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2007
Now my question is, The guy she sees is much much longer and bigger and cums like a river. Then usally within an hr or two im allowed to do her and I cum in her much shallower and alot less cum. I never did her ever until after he did as Im not allowed. So medically speaking is he most likely the dad or is what is the chance I am ? Maybe im googleing it wrong but cant find nothing on this.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
Yes most likely he made her pregnant unless he is unable to have a children which I think is not, right? :D

How do you feel about it? Are you ok if she is carrying his child?

Well she was deff trying. It does feel a lil weird but its always a huge turn on. We told him and now he never texts back or talks anymore so I dunno whats up with that. Even told him shes not asking for money or nothing and told him ill be on the birth certificate. She even said she still wants to have sex with him. He knew about the prgnancy thing cause he would even put a pillow under her and tell her to lay back for awhile after he came.

Maod,

Re. your wife's pregnancy: congratulations to both of you!

Re.:

maod979 said:
Now, my question: [is my wife's lover] most likely the [biological source of her pregnancy], or is there a chance I am?

If you want a definite answer, as opposed to an answer based on simply looking at the physical features of your wife's child, you'll probably have to give her or him a DNA-based paternity test.

You can find information on which to base a probabilistic judgement in:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex, BasicBooks (319 pp., hardcover).

Re.:

maod979 said:
We told [my wife's lover she's pregnant], and now he never texts back or talks anymore. She even told him she's not asking for money, I'll be on the birth certificate, and she still wants to have sex with him. I don't know what's up with that.

The obvious interpretation would be that the man your wife was fucking was heavily turned on by the idea of impregnating another man's wife (yours), but he isn't interested beyond that. I would guess he suspects that if your wife continues to fuck him, he'll end up involved with her and (presumably) his child to some extent he can't predict... and he doesn't want that.

—Custer

No marital stress we both wanted this. It gets weirder he texts her right away but never me anymore.

She can text him once a week to keep him her informed of her progress throughout the pregnancy. If she does it too often, he might leave town or change his phone number.

If she wants him to stick around in her life, she can write little compliments to him about what she enjoyed about knowing him. These show she holds him in high regard, but is not applying pressure to saddle him with child support payments.

From time to time, give a longer break between the texts, like 2-3 weeks so it becomes a surprise that she is still thinking about him even though she is getting on with her life.

You should be saving some EXTRA money towards the child's future. This shows your wife that you are happy and supportive of one extra in the family. You need to do more chores and give some thought to getting the baby's room ready.

Fresh paint and wallpapering, anything that shows you are getting excited about your new responsibilities as a father or step-father. You made a joint decision for her to be bred, so let yourself feel like a celebration is in order. You need to clink the glasses, you have struck gold.

You saved a lot of money by not having to go to a sperm bank to buy sperm.

Collect photo ID, tax numbers, names of siblings, and other information so that the child can easily track down it's biological Father later on in life. Don't pressure the Father, but make it possible for the child to find him.

The real bull may secretly watch while you and your wife and HIS baby go down the street. Let him feel he can come and see his child anytime he wishes, because this will make it so much easier for the child to make contact with the father when it gets older.

Your wife can text the Father on important occasions, like birthdays, going to school, learning to walk, ride a bike, to keep Dad gently in the picture. Photos sent can be helpful.

If appropriate, a hubby can make up albums of the baby's first years and post them to the biological Father, so the photos are printed in his brain. This will depend on whether this is going to cause awkwardness for the bull with any other relationships he has.

Pregnant wife.

During my 20 year marriage my wife has been bull bred 4 times; 3 girls and a boy. I'm "daddy" to them all but not their father. It is extremely exciting and humiliating to see your wifes belly stretch and swell with another mans child inside her and counts as probably the ultimate cuckold experience for me.
However it's not something to embark upon without very careful planning even tho the thought of a chance bull impregnation is exceedingly erotic.
You must think of the child and its future and be completely committed to raising it as your own. I have always done this and at an appropriate time told the children the truth. It hasn't always been easy as one of her bull offspring is black! Before you enter the realms of bull breeding make sure the welfare of the child is paramount.

In addition to above must mention that I was vasectomised before marriage. It was one of my wifes conditions! I'm incapable of making her pregnant as she constantly reminds me. On the rare occasions when I'm permitted to fuck her I have to wear a condom as her pussy is reserved for her bulls.

Maod,

So, the guy is a big-cocked scumbag... she should let him leave. :cool:

Dorsetcuck said:
In addition to above must mention that I was vasectomised before marriage. It was one of my wifes conditions! I'm incapable of making her pregnant as she constantly reminds me. On the rare occasions when I'm permitted to fuck her I have to wear a condom as her pussy is reserved for her bulls.

That was an honourable thing to do before marriage, so you must have really loved her, and been fully committed to a long-term marriage (free of divorce threats).

Dorsetcuck,

Dorsetcuck said:
In addition to the above must mention that I was vasectomised before marriage. It was one of my wifes conditions! I'm incapable of making her pregnant, as she constantly reminds me. On the rare occasions when I'm permitted to fuck her I have to wear a condom as her pussy is reserved for her bulls.

Hm... well... if those are the conditions your wife made clear to you before accepting your marriage proposal, then your acceptance of these marital constraints (so to speak) was, of course, entirely reasonable and understandable.

But, I must say, it seems slightly unusual for one's fiance to impose such constraints prior to marriage. It's much easier to see her finding it desirable to do so after marriage... say, for instance, the next day.

So, if I may ask... where did you happen to meet your wife? Did you sense more-or-less immediately that she would probably require such things of you? Or did your realization that she would assert herself in these ways develop gradually, as you and she became better-acquainted...?

Incidentally (or I suppose I should say, not incidentally), re.:

Dorsetcuck said:
During my 20 year marriage my wife has been bull bred 4 times; 3 girls and a boy. I'm "daddy" to them all but not their father. It is extremely exciting and humiliating to see my wife's belly stretch and swell with another mans child...

have the lovers who fathered your wife's children remained involved with her and their child, sexually or otherwise, after she became pregnant and gave birth... or did your wife require them to agree to have nothing further to do with her after impregnating her?

—Custer

Maod although you will be the "father" to this child emotionally at least it is possible you are the father too, you really won't know until you get a paternity test. The human penis tends to act in such a way that it attempts to pull other males sperm out of the vagina, a hold over from the pre-civilization days. But again if he had a good lead on you then some of his swimmers might have won the race so to speak.

Anyway I hope you are happy being elevated to the ultimate cuckold level.

Cuck pregnancy.

To answer your questions Custer and Saraha. I've probably had cuckold feelings and an affinity for the lifestyle since I was very young. due to certain experiences at the hands of an older man.
I always sought possible cuckold relationships but without success. Then I met my future wife. She didn't mince her words and very soon after our first date she freely confessed to being a "promiscuous slut" having given birth at the tender age of 13. We embarked upon a very intense cuck style relationship and I could see that she was the answer to all my dreams and fantasies. She turned those fantasies into realities. Within 10 months we were married. She made it plain that she was the dominant in charge and ordered me to have the vasectomy before we married as she intended to have babies by different men. I did as commanded and have never regretted it. Despite all the odds we've had a very intense close marriage with a very powerful bond between us. I'm totally submissive to her and her lovers even to the extent of enduring physical pain and humiliation but that's what I want.
Where her bull breeding is concerned she wishes no further contact with the respective fathers. Once satisfied and confirmed that she's pregnant she gradually terminates their involvement. Not surprisingly they're relieved to be absolved of the resposibility.
I look forward to a few more years of this wonderful lifestyle!

Congrats

Well all Im going to say is congraduations.
It sounds like you. Both have gotten what you have been wanting.
Don't let others tell you how you feel about it.
-hank:D

Thanks everyone for responding. He does text my wife just not me anymore. I really dont care what he does. She felt some tingling last nigt we went to the ER and the checked all sorts of things bllodwork and sonogram and put her at 5 weeks 5 days so its deff his. cause that was the time she was soley with him. So its cool though and were fine with it. He is white and similar in looks to me so baby will pass as mine. The docs said everything looks great and where it needs to be. So 9 months well 8 now lol here we come.

Have you considered, the man may not want any ties of communication, and feels he has the right to go his own way.

Dorsetcuck,

Dorsetcuck said:
To answer your questions Custer and Saraha: I've probably had cuckold feelings and an affinity for the lifestyle since I was very young, due to certain experiences at the hands of an older man.
.... Then I met my future wife. She didn't mince her words and very soon after our first date she freely confessed to being a "promiscuous slut" having given birth at the tender age of 13. We embarked upon a very intense cuck style relationship and I could see that she was the answer to all my dreams and fantasies. She turned those fantasies into realities. Within 10 months we were married. She made it plain that she was the dominant in charge and ordered me to have the vasectomy before we married as she intended to have babies by different men. I did as commanded and have never regretted it.

Thanks for your interesting description of meeting your cuckoldress wife and realizing immediately she would be the dominant partner in your relationship, then complying with her demand that you submit to a vasectomy before she would marry you.

If you don't mind some further explanation... what were your "certain experiences at the hands of an older man" that you feel resulted in your desires to become a cuckold?

Dorsetcuck said:
Despite the odds, we've had a very intense and close marriage with a very powerful bond between us. I'm totally submissive to her and her lovers, even to the extent of enduring physical pain and humiliation. But, that's what I want.

Maybe the odds of success (i.e., no divorce) in a "dominant hotwife / submissive cuckold" marriage of the kind you and your mistress have are actually better than the odds of success in a conventional marriage. I've never seen any statistics on this, nor on how the success rate of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages, in a broader sense, compares to the success rate of conventional marriages.

Dorsetcuck said:
Where my wife's bull breeding is concerned, she wishes no further contact with the respective fathers. Once satisfied and confirmed that she's pregnant, she gradually terminates their involvement. Not surprisingly, they're relieved to be absolved of responsibility.

Thanks also for your reply to this relevant and important question. From the point of view of maintaining your close relationship with your dominant wife as her submissive cuckold, and given that you've agreed to play a supportive role in raising her children as their daddy — not their biological father — it's probably best that she ends her relationship with each lover after he impregnates her.

Dorsetcuck said:
I look forward to a few more years of this wonderful lifestyle!

By which time your wife will have as many children as she desires, I gather...? But, no doubt she'll continue to date, seduce and fuck other men for *many* years into the future, I would imagine...

—Custer

MacNfries said:
maod979, lots of times people love the "fantasy" of the play, but have no real intentions of making it real. Is this guy married or do you know? He have other children ... or currently paying child support?

What happens when this child grows up and wishes to meet his/her biological father? What's your answer to that? I think I know what maod979's answer to that is, that's why he hauled ass. He may eventually come around, but right now he's disturbed about this, I'm sure.

So, you ask what's the likely hood he's the father? The length of his cock isn't going to make a difference here ... the depth of the vaginal canal is about 6 inches ... and even if you're a 4-5 incher, when you ejaculate inside of her, your sperm goes exactlly to the same place as his. That said, recent studies have shown that the cervix acts like a vacumm when a woman has her orgasms, thus sucking up the surrounding sperm to help them on their way to the egg. So, if she was having orgasms with him, but not you, its pretty likely (but still not definite) that the sperm that impregnated her is his, indeed. Only testing will confirm that, and you definitely should determine that in case the child later needs a organ donor etc ... the true father's DNA would come closer to helping the child out.

You guys screwed up ... literally, and I think you know it. This is probably going to cause some real marital stress down the road. Good luck! Mac :)

Mac: You are a very wise and balanced man.

Cuck pregnancy.

Further explanation for you Custer in respect of early experiences with another, older man. When I was 13 I lived with my aunt and her boyfriend, both in their early thirties. Just before my 14th. birthday the boyfriend took my virginity or in his words "popped my cherry". I can't say it was a very enjoyable experience as I was taken more or less against my will. He repeated it several times during the next few weeks when my aunt was at work. I must confess that eventually I came to enjoy it and he went on to teach me how to suck him off. He usually fucked me in the afternoons when I got back from school. However, in the evenings we would all sit together watching television etc while he would be kissing and cuddling my aunt before they went off to bed. I used to experience very intense feelings of jealousy which inexplicably I found very exciting and arousing. The very thought that I had his cum inside me and he was now probably fucking my aunt. These early thoughts and experiences were undoubtedly what set me on the road to the joys of cuckoldry. I freely confess to being bisexual but feel that it only enhances my cuck life and probably explains my great appetite for other mens spunk!

Users who are viewing this thread