• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Fulfilled A Great Fantasy With My Wife

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
Wasn't it weird to have to work for your boss knowing he was fucking your wife ?

Way back in the middle 1980's, my (then) wife and I partied with my boss and his wife. Long story short, the girls enjoyed each other and we (boss and I) joined in later. They had fucked for a bit out of sight, then I watched them 69 and she swallowed his cum.

I tell you all that just to say it wasn't awkward at all working together after that night. As matter of fact, we actually became pretty good friends afterward. Never had another 'experience' with them, so it's not like he was regularly fucking her, but he got to wear her pussy out and get sucked off at least once. And it's not like everybody's wife fucks her husband's boss!

Reactions: toolman2c
Nazareth said:
Way back in the middle 1980's, my (then) wife and I partied with my boss and his wife. Long story short, the girls enjoyed each other and we (boss and I) joined in later. They had fucked for a bit out of sight, then I watched them 69 and she swallowed his cum.

I tell you all that just to say it wasn't awkward at all working together after that night. As matter of fact, we actually became pretty good friends afterward. Never had another 'experience' with them, so it's not like he was regularly fucking her, but he got to wear her pussy out and get sucked off at least once. And it's not like everybody's wife fucks her husband's boss!
This is so hot. I have fantasied about seeing my boss's cock in my wife's mouth and him making her swallow his cum. (I have seen his cock and it's really big) Also fantasied about him fucking my wife making her cum over and over until she passes out...and then still keep fucking her ! I'm surprised you all didn't keep it up and repeat that experience over and over.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread