• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Fulfilled A Great Fantasy With My Wife

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date
shellbeyourslut said:
Wow. I agree that’s incredibly hot. Hearing him talk about her like that must have driven you wild. She must have loved visiting the office.

Yes - it was incredibly HOT to hear his speaking so openly about her and there relationship. Yes she did enjoy visiting the office, on occasion they spent some time behind his closed office door.

SquirmingSub said:
She did enjoy the feeling of belonging to him throughout there extended long term relationship and I enjoyed hearing him brag about it so openly when it comes up in general discussion. While I was her husband, he was her boyfriend, her lover, her exclusive sexual partner when it come to bare intercourse.
That is so HOT !

Reactions: toolman2c
JimPreston said:
That is so HOT !

As I had mentioned they dated (something far more then just sex), he also attended a number of family social functions and I believe that her mom (my MIL) was in the know.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
SquirmingSub said:
As I had mentioned they dated (something far more then just sex), he also attended a number of family social functions and I believe that her mom (my MIL) was in the know.
I wonder if he wasn't tapping your MIL too ......

JimPreston said:
I wonder if he wasn't tapping your MIL too ......

My than MIL would not have been into him in that way although she would have been supportive of her daughter being with him in the way that she was. Interestingly enough my BOSS was a generally conservative type guy and was into exclusivity within his relationships.

SquirmingSub said:
My than MIL would not have been into him in that way although she would have been supportive of her daughter being with him in the way that she was. Interestingly enough my BOSS was a generally conservative type guy and was into exclusivity within his relationships.
Weird.....usually a guy who fucks another guy's wife is a cunt-hound and will fuck any wet hole he can get his cock into.

SquirmingSub said:
Yes - it was incredibly HOT to hear his speaking so openly about her and there relationship. Yes she did enjoy visiting the office, on occasion they spent some time behind his closed office door.
Amazing. With everyone smirking and knowing what’s going on in there. I would have been too hard to get up from my desk!

JimPreston said:
Weird.....usually a guy who fucks another guy's wife is a cunt-hound and will fuck any wet hole he can get his cock into.

My than boss was not (possessive-conservative guy) although a mutual friend of ours (wife and I) that she was seeing earlier in our marriage was a swinger.

shellbeyourslut said:
Amazing. With everyone smirking and knowing what’s going on in there. I would have been too hard to get up from my desk!

Very much so - the rumor was that he had fucked his girlfriend in his office during lunch and in the conference room at the end of day on occasion.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and shellbeyourslut
SquirmingSub said:
My than boss was not (possessive-conservative guy) although a mutual friend of ours (wife and I) that she was seeing earlier in our marriage was a swinger.
Did he take your wife to swingers parties and share her with other men ?

JimPreston said:
Did he take your wife to swingers parties and share her with other men ?

When they were together, she belonged to him and she would attend house parties with him.

Per
SquirmingSub said:
When they were together, she belonged to him and she would attend house parties with him.
perfect. As it should be, no?

Reactions: toolman2c and oppor
SquirmingSub said:
...so he did let other men fuck her ?????

Yes as it should be, she belong to him sexually, and yes he did allow others to fuck her during house parties, not otherwise.

Reactions: toolman2c and BigdaddyToronto
SquirmingSub said:
Yes as it should be, she belong to him sexually, and yes he did allow others to fuck her during house parties, not otherwise.
So hot that he was sharing YOUR wife with strange men for fucking and sucking !

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Lamont
JimPreston said:
So hot that he was sharing YOUR wife with strange men for fucking and sucking !

So crazy good....

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Lamont
shellbeyourslut said:
Wow. I agree that’s incredibly hot. Hearing him talk about her like that must have driven you wild. She must have loved visiting the office.
She had to feel like the ***** she was when he did this to her !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, BigdaddyToronto and Lamont
JimPreston said:
She had to feel like the ***** she was when he did this to her !
I would think so and hope so. That’s what she was being and probably loved every second of it - making him watch her act like that for his boss.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and oppor
shellbeyourslut said:
I would think so and hope so. That’s what she was being and probably loved every second of it - making him watch her act like that for his boss.
So slutty of her being his ***** in front of all the co-workers !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper

Users who are viewing this thread