• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just my first post

• Thread starterwhite_wife_on_cam
  • Start date

white_wife_on_cam

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2004
hello guys, i have been a member of this forum for about a year now and have never posted..just want to see what kind of response we get

looking nice

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hi, looking very nice, sure would be nice to see a shot that included bare breasts. show us more :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

white_wife_on_cam said:
hello guys, i have been a member of this forum for about a year now and have never posted..just want to see what kind of response we get
dam love to hit that ass
were u located at

Great pix. You are hot, specially seeing you taking black dick. Keep posting if you have any pix that you like to share. Here is one of mine for you.

Attachments

• pdr_0012_168.jpg
    pdr_0012_168.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 264
nice ass

Hell you look great! I just love white pussy, so much so I am about to fuck my white girlfriend after I post this message!

White wife.....VERY hot pics. Of course the one w/the black bull cock in you is great...but that last one, fully ******** both pussy and asshole, and showing how open both are (as we know they are for bull-cock) is my favorite. Pls show more....agree w/other posters that shots with your tits and of course giving head/deep throat to superior black cock are always welcome. thanks for posting

:D VERY FINE BODY NEED TO SEE MORE OF IT BEING USED BY A COUPLE OF BBC IN EVERY HOLE WITH CUM RUNNING OUT OF THAT PUSSY, POST MORE PIXS PLEASE.

That's heaven, white_wife_on_cam

The pic with those Black balls nested up in your beautiful bubble but almost made me come unassisted. To bad these things don't load in movie format. Imagine seeing and hearing you guys pumping and moaning.

The pic with those Black balls nested up in your beautiful bubble but almost made me come unassisted. To bad these things don't load in movie format. Imagine seeing and hearing you guys pumping and moaning.

We've enjoyed them all so far :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• dc1_573.jpg
    dc1_573.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 597
DAMN YOU STUFFING YOUR ASS LIKE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY IN PIC#2 :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

thanks for all the comments..we are going to meet our big black friend VERY soon and we will be posting pcs of our encounter..any suggestions of pics we should take will be appreciated and considered..thank you ..let us know

Users who are viewing this thread