• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About.... Aug 2017

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
221.png 222.jpg 223.png 224.png 225.png 226.jpg 227.jpg 228.jpg 229.jpg 230.png

Reactions: milfchaser
Damn I have to say this tumbler situation is getting on my nerves! The first 7 sites I went on last night would not let me on! And I normally go to a site in favorites and then follow the links....about half the links won't let you on... and a portion of the rest have nothing I would want to save...so I am gathering about half of what I normally do....and the eating pics...were already pissing me off..most have gone to all "gifs" and this old computer just doesn't like to many at one time..then some have gone to drawings and lez..but even so the first 4 of my favorites...wouldn't me on

I know if a site doesn't have a lot of traffic they will close it... I hope they see they are losing traffic with all this and change...no matter what I have enough pics I can go 2 months without ever gathering any pics....but like to keep a certain amount as spares/back up

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg

thank you milfchaser
Dumb? LikesMMF What?

6 (1).jpg 6 (1).png 6 (2).jpg 6 (2).png 6 (3).jpg 6 (3).png 6 (4).jpg 6 (5).jpg 6 (6).jpg 6 (7).jpg

Reactions: Archie457 and wifecleaner

Users who are viewing this thread