Just Out and About (hardcore even more fucking 8)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
subhub174014 said:
101.jpg102.jpg103.jpg104.jpg105.jpg
awesome pics.

Reactions: cmeinfl` and MichaelT
Anyone out & about in the OKC area today. Have some Yabba Dabba Do, and know one to do it with.. . S.OS!!!

Lovely pictures of black men and white women enjoying each other. However, some of these where the men are wearing condoms make me wonder about what happened. Was she afraid of getting pregnant? Was he afraid of getting her pregnant? Safe sex? I hope there was a good reason. Part of the joy of sex with a black man is feeling when he ejaculates. Knowing his seed is inside you, even though you're on birth control is satisfying for you and for him too. Tying it off in a rubber baggie just isn't the same - I think. Plus, did she insist that he wear a condom? I don't like thinking that she made he wear one. I can understand it with a complete stranger, but hopefully we're not doing this with complete strangers.

• Love
Reactions: ChiRo, hairbear1954, HORNYMANANDWIFE and 3 others
Why not ?

Reactions: midnightfapper
Julie0778 said:
Lovely pictures of black men and white women enjoying each other. However, some of these where the men are wearing condoms make me wonder about what happened. Was she afraid of getting pregnant? Was he afraid of getting her pregnant? Safe sex? I hope there was a good reason. Part of the joy of sex with a black man is feeling when he ejaculates. Knowing his seed is inside you, even though you're on birth control is satisfying for you and for him too. Tying it off in a rubber baggie just isn't the same - I think. Plus, did she insist that he wear a condom? I don't like thinking that she made he wear one. I can understand it with a complete stranger, but hopefully we're not doing this with complete strangers.

While I too prefer sex without a condom, on the other hand, condoms carry the connotation of casual sex in my mind, which is very sexy in its own right.

Reactions: hairbear1954, HORNYMANANDWIFE, BWCOrson and 1 other person
any of th
Nccupleplay said:
Lucky girls getting two cocks
any of them you?