• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About IR Couples ...10

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Dblinsey said:
I understand where you're coming from, but I think it isn't the whole story. You see one aspect of (shall we say) 'non-traditional relationships.' It's a valid aspect, but one of many, not a 'world view.'

Husband and I have what we call a Stag/Vixen relationship. This is where the husband doesn't participate in an open relationship, but fully supports his wife in her enjoyment of it. Please understand that there isn't ANY humiliation involved. The couple have just decided to embrace this activity together.

First, let me say that we don't have kids, male or female. But I can see a number of situations where the daughter, with or without the encouragement of her parents, becomes 'Spaded' (prefer that term over 'Blacked' for various reasons). The husband/father shouldn't feel humiliated over her decision, no different that if she did it in secret.

I would argue a few things.

Frist: De facto open relationships are a lot more common than 'the general public' wants to accept.

Second: There are multiple approaches to non-traditional relationships. Some involve humiliation, some involve participation and some involve acceptence. But there isn't anything like a 'one size fits all' definition.

Except one truism:

A Cuckold is an individual whose wife has been unfaithful with another man.

No one else, not a daughter, aunt, sister, grandmother, cousin twice removed.... Has to be the wife being unfaithful. Humiliation, acceptance, or race doesn't play into it.

I always enjoy your articulate intelligent responses.

My first wife and I were a hotwife couple and we had never heard of that term. In fact, we thought we were complete freaks and that nobody else was doing what we were doing...it was WELL before the internet.

Until I met my wife Kate, and we got actively involved in the lifestyle, I had no idea how many thousands of couples lived alternative sexual lifestyles. Thanks to the internet, we discovered that there are swing clubs in almost every city of any decent size. We belonged to two different clubs in our city. We attended National and Regional swing conventions with hundred and hundreds of other couples. In over 20 vacations to Hedo II, we have never been there when it was not mostly lifestyle couples.

Although a lot of lifestyle couples play with other couples, we also discovered is that MANY lifestyle couples are (like us) some version of hotwife/stag-vixen/cuckold couples. We have met hundreds of couples of all variations of interests. I have always said that if you ask 100 lifestyle people to describe the lifestyle, you would get 100 different answers.

People get WAY too hung up on labels and definitions. If it feels good (consenting adults only) do it! Life is short!

Rob

Reactions: BILLD
U and my hubby sounds the same... encouraging me to have sex with many others. I have. He has tooo.. In college and then in professional lifves

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, hairbear1954, robandkate and 1 other person
1 (1).jpeg1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969, cmeinfl`, laury and 4 others
3 (1).jpg3 (2).jpg3 (3).jpg3 (4).jpg3 (5).jpg3 (6).jpg4 (1).jpg4 (2).jpg4 (3).jpg4 (4).jpg4 (5).jpg4 (6).jpg

5 (1).jpg5 (2).jpg5 (3).jpg5 (4).jpg5 (5).jpg5 (6).jpg6 (1).jpg6 (2).jpg6 (3).jpg
6 (4).jpg
6 (5).jpg
6 (6).jpg

7 (1).jpeg7 (1).jpg7 (1).png7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7.jpg8 (1).jpeg8 (1).jpg8 (1).png8 (2).jpeg8 (2).jpg8 (3).jpg

9 (1).jpg9 (2).jpg9 (3).jpg9 (4).jpg9 (5).jpg9 (6).jpg10 (1).jpg10 (2).jpg10 (3).jpg
10 (4).jpg
10 (5).jpg
10 (6).jpg

11 (1).jpg11 (2).jpg11 (3).jpg11 (4).jpg11 (5).jpg11 (6).jpg12 (1).jpg12 (2).jpg12 (3).jpg12 (4).jpg12 (5).jpg12 (6).jpg

subhub174014 said:
What do you think most dads do these days ... stay up until all hours worrying about their little girl ... or stay up all hours beating off thinking about their little girl and how her Black boyfriend is using her ?

Reactions: laury and robandkate

Users who are viewing this thread