• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About IR Couples ...10

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
DamonBlack9 said:
tumblr_379c7cfe73c9fd6581b2e18016d76978_c1d65107_500.png tumblr_7671cc3d5d3a0368c1f99f94df3ffb00_26b18bbd_400.gif tumblr_7f2665643f0e7e3a6ff60b9af40bfa7e_6e647025_540.jpg
My white dick gets hard looking at these pics and gifs. Beautiful

Reactions: laury
Cucked Dad said:
Our girls told us that most of the girls in their HS were fucking black guys. Some were bred.
So with them saying that, does that mean your girls are dating and fucking black guys also..?

And for those who responded to my post, I want to thank you for agreeing and being supportive to all these gorgeous girls/women for choosing black men to date and love.. O know u have absolutely no regrets for choosing the path I have chosen. Just look closely at the girls in these photos and you will see just how happy each and everyone of them are glowing and very proud of their boyfriends/lovers. .

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, BILLD, Dblinsey and 2 others
1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg1 (6).jpg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, Kalifstorch and 4 others
3 (1).jpg3 (2).jpg3 (3).jpg3 (4).jpg3 (5).jpg3 (6).jpg4 (1).jpeg4 (1).jpg4 (2).jpeg4 (2).jpg4 (3).jpeg
4 (3).jpg

5 (1).jpeg5 (1).jpg5 (2).jpeg5 (2).jpg5 (3).jpg5.jpg6 (1).jpeg6 (1).jpg6 (2).jpeg6 (2).jpg6 (3).jpeg6 (3).jpg

7 (1).jpeg7 (1).jpg7 (1).png7 (2).jpeg7 (2).png7.jpg8 (1).jpeg8 (1).jpg8 (1).jpg8 (2).jpeg8 (2).jpg8 (2).png

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 5 others
9 (1).jpeg9 (1).jpg9 (2).jpg9 (3).jpg9 (4).jpg9.jpg10 (1).jpg10 (2).jpg10 (3).jpg10 (4).jpg10 (5).jpg10 (6).jpg

• Love
11 (1).jpg11 (2).jpg11 (3).jpg11 (4).jpg11 (5).jpg11.jpg12 (1).jpg12 (1).png12 (2).jpg12 (3).jpg12 (4).jpg12 (5).jpg

• Love
13 (1).jpg13 (1).png13 (2).jpg13 (2).png13 (3).jpg13.jpeg14 (1).jpeg14 (1).jpg14 (1).png14 (2).jpg14 (2).png14 (3).png

• Love
cmeinfl` said:
So with them saying that, does that mean your girls are dating and fucking black guys also..?

And for those who responded to my post, I want to thank you for agreeing and being supportive to all these gorgeous girls/women for choosing black men to date and love.. O know u have absolutely no regrets for choosing the path I have chosen. Just look closely at the girls in these photos and you will see just how happy each and everyone of them are glowing and very proud of their boyfriends/lovers. .
There's a couple very different levels of cuckoldry at play here. One is you want black dick in your wife, probably getting hard at the thought of impregnation risk to her. The second level is when your white dau goes off to college and brings home a black guy she met at college. As men, traditionally we are naturally protective of our wives, holding mating rights exclusively to ourselves. But, when your 18 yo dau goes to college, do you want for her to enjoy the same intense, satisfying sex life with black guys your know your white wife enjoys? Some dads draw the line at wife only and steer dau toward dating white guys. Others are the opposite and enjoy the thought/fantasy of their dau enjoying black men too. My feeling is that she should date who she chooses, but if she chooses to date a black guy, I certainly wouldn't get in the way of their relationship become sexual (giving them alone time, letting him sleep over in her room, no objections to her wearing revealing clothing, etc.).

Reactions: whitewife696969
From what I have seen personally and what o have read, when the Dau ghter knows that her mom has black lovers, it’s a VERY high percent that the Dau will at some time in her life have sex with a black guy also..

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, hyperxguy, BILLD and 4 others
cmeinfl` said:
From what I have seen personally and what o have read, when the Dau ghter knows that her mom has black lovers, it’s a VERY high percent that the Dau will at some time in her life have sex with a black guy also..
She probably has some awareness of her mom's preferred sexual partner and can't help thinking about why. When a woman thinks about and imagines sex with a black man, it becomes likely she will want to make it happen. This is another thing to consider when becoming a cuck if you have daus. I don't think there's much you can even do about it. She will notice the way mom looks at black men and how she acts (stands too close, twirls hair, nipples become erect, behaves slightly submissively and overly respectful around black men). Her white dad is probably not very much of a disciplinarian in the family and she will seek out a confident man to make up for that gap. The first confident black man to seriously approach her has a good chance of getting her to peel her panties off. Then, of course, after that, a series of black men will have her. At least she will have a satisfying sex life.

Reactions: hairbear1954, hyperxguy and whitewife696969
cmeinfl` said:
Makes sense. My wife and her mom have very similar sexual tendencies, it's no surprise either since they were open about it around the house and my wife always knew what her mom was up to.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and BILLD
cmeinfl` said:
While I don't have a daughter, I can say that everything I've seen and read about the subject seems to support your position. If the daughter becomes aware of her mother's interest in interracial activity, then what little information that's out there suggests that the daughter will eventually follow suit.

But the daughter doesn't become interracially involved if she is ******* of her mother's interests. This suggests that it's nurture vice nature that seems to influence the interest.

Reactions: whitewife696969, hyperxguy and BILLD
I have noticed and sorry I haven’t commented about it. It’s so amazing that some of them are so close to being real,.. I can hardly tell if it is or not.

Reactions: hyperxguy
SwalkCuck said:
There's a couple very different levels of cuckoldry at play here. One is you want black dick in your wife, probably getting hard at the thought of impregnation risk to her. The second level is when your white dau goes off to college and brings home a black guy she met at college. As men, traditionally we are naturally protective of our wives, holding mating rights exclusively to ourselves. But, when your 18 yo dau goes to college, do you want for her to enjoy the same intense, satisfying sex life with black guys your know your white wife enjoys? Some dads draw the line at wife only and steer dau toward dating white guys. Others are the opposite and enjoy the thought/fantasy of their dau enjoying black men too. My feeling is that she should date who she chooses, but if she chooses to date a black guy, I certainly wouldn't get in the way of their relationship become sexual (giving them alone time, letting him sleep over in her room, no objections to her wearing revealing clothing, etc.).
Just to be clear…I agree with everything you’re saying, except for one part, there is no such thing as cuckoldry involving a dau9hter, cuckoldry is only possible if it’s with your wife, or your significant other, period! Anything else, whether it be interracial or not, is just fucking, it’s not cuckolding. I couldn’t believe the amount of request from men who wanted me to cuck them…how could I do that, I don’t even know them never mind have a relationship with them, this is required for it to be cuckolding…why would you care about watching someone fuck a woman that has nothing to do with you. There’s no way of achieving that “hurt so good” that the cuckold needs, he has to see someone committed to him give his pussy away, if it’s not his pussy then he‘s just watching people fuck…Jesus Christ people, pick up a dictionary every now and then. Seriously guys, for one reason or another this is your chosen fetish…do you think those Alphas sitting in front of the flat screen on Monday nights don’t know the rules about their sport of choice?

• Love
Reactions: robandkate and Dblinsey
MultiOMary said:
Just to be clear…I agree with everything you’re saying, except for one part, there is no such thing as cuckoldry involving a dau9hter, cuckoldry is only possible if it’s with your wife, or your significant other, period! Anything else, whether it be interracial or not, is just fucking, it’s not cuckolding. I couldn’t believe the amount of request from men who wanted me to cuck them…how could I do that, I don’t even know them never mind have a relationship with them, this is required for it to be cuckolding…why would you care about watching someone fuck a woman that has nothing to do with you. There’s no way of achieving that “hurt so good” that the cuckold needs, he has to see someone committed to him give his pussy away, if it’s not his pussy then he‘s just watching people fuck…Jesus Christ people, pick up a dictionary every now and then. Seriously guys, for one reason or another this is your chosen fetish…do you think those Alphas sitting in front of the flat screen on Monday nights don’t know the rules about their sport of choice?
I wouldn't disagree with what you're saying that only your wife/gf can truly cuckold you. But, the essence of this is about traditional roles and the humiliation to the cuck. The role a male is supposed to have is to be protective of his wife and keep mating access to him only. The cuck responds when this is violated. His wife spreads her legs for another man and without being able to help it, you get an erection. You know that not how you're supposed to feel, but you have to accept that is how you really respond to it, or the idea of it. If the man is black, then any child she might conceive with her bull will not look like her white husband. This increases the intensity, at least for me it does and for a lot of other cucks too.

Also, I never "chose" this fetish. It developed, or I became aware of it. Early in my marriage, I really like when my wife wore something revealing in public. It could be braless where her nipples might show if she bent over (my wife has small breasts, so in the summer she will go out without a bra sometimes). I also liked it if a man might see up her dress (c'mon wind, blow up her dress...please!). In time this evolved into a desire for her to fuck another man and quickly I realized I wanted the man inside her to be black.

Similarly, a man's role is to be protective of men using his dau sexually. The idea of her following in her mom's sexual preference (black men) is a similarly kind of humiliation to his wife cuckolding him. She brings home a black guy from college and they whisper some sexual banter, then she locks her door and you hear the bed squeaking. Should you not tolerate that behavior in your house? You're a cuckold and too weak to do anything about it. Your wife rolls her eyes at you and your dau knows she can do anything like that she wants because you're so weak. A cuckold gets off on his wife fucking other men, but his dau is also going to be promiscuous because she can be, knowing her dad won't do anything to stop her.

SwalkCuck said:
I wouldn't disagree with what you're saying that only your wife/gf can truly cuckold you. But, the essence of this is about traditional roles and the humiliation to the cuck. The role a male is supposed to have is to be protective of his wife and keep mating access to him only. The cuck responds when this is violated. His wife spreads her legs for another man and without being able to help it, you get an erection. You know that not how you're supposed to feel, but you have to accept that is how you really respond to it, or the idea of it. If the man is black, then any child she might conceive with her bull will not look like her white husband. This increases the intensity, at least for me it does and for a lot of other cucks too.

Also, I never "chose" this fetish. It developed, or I became aware of it. Early in my marriage, I really like when my wife wore something revealing in public. It could be braless where her nipples might show if she bent over (my wife has small breasts, so in the summer she will go out without a bra sometimes). I also liked it if a man might see up her dress (c'mon wind, blow up her dress...please!). In time this evolved into a desire for her to fuck another man and quickly I realized I wanted the man inside her to be black.

Similarly, a man's role is to be protective of men using his dau sexually. The idea of her following in her mom's sexual preference (black men) is a similarly kind of humiliation to his wife cuckolding him. She brings home a black guy from college and they whisper some sexual banter, then she locks her door and you hear the bed squeaking. Should you not tolerate that behavior in your house? You're a cuckold and too weak to do anything about it. Your wife rolls her eyes at you and your dau knows she can do anything like that she wants because you're so weak. A cuckold gets off on his wife fucking other men, but his dau is also going to be promiscuous because she can be, knowing her dad won't do anything to stop her.

I understand where you're coming from, but I think it isn't the whole story. You see one aspect of (shall we say) 'non-traditional relationships.' It's a valid aspect, but one of many, not a 'world view.'

Husband and I have what we call a Stag/Vixen relationship. This is where the husband doesn't participate in an open relationship, but fully supports his wife in her enjoyment of it. Please understand that there isn't ANY humiliation involved. The couple have just decided to embrace this activity together.

First, let me say that we don't have kids, male or female. But I can see a number of situations where the daughter, with or without the encouragement of her parents, becomes 'Spaded' (prefer that term over 'Blacked' for various reasons). The husband/father shouldn't feel humiliated over her decision, no different that if she did it in secret.

I would argue a few things.

Frist: De facto open relationships are a lot more common than 'the general public' wants to accept.

Second: There are multiple approaches to non-traditional relationships. Some involve humiliation, some involve participation and some involve acceptence. But there isn't anything like a 'one size fits all' definition.

Except one truism:

A Cuckold is an individual whose wife has been unfaithful with another man.

No one else, not a daughter, aunt, sister, grandmother, cousin twice removed.... Has to be the wife being unfaithful. Humiliation, acceptance, or race doesn't play into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: robandkate and BILLD
C
Dblinsey said:
I understand where you're coming from, but I think it isn't the whole story. You see one aspect of (shall we say) 'non-traditional relationships.' It's a valid aspect, but one of many, not a 'world view.'

Husband and I have what we call a Stag/Vixen relationship. This is where the husband doesn't participate in an open relationship, but fully supports his wife in her enjoyment of it. Please understand that there isn't ANY humiliation involved. The couple have just decided to embrace this activity together.

First, let me say that we don't have kids, male or female. But I can see a number of situations where the daughter, with or without the encouragement of her parents, becomes 'Spaded' (prefer that term over 'Blacked' for various reasons). The husband/father shouldn't feel humiliated over her decision, no different that if she did it in secret.

I would argue a few things.

Frist: De facto open relationships are a lot more common than 'the general public' wants to accept.

Second: There are multiple approaches to non-traditional relationships. Some involve humiliation, some involve participation and some involve acceptence. But there isn't anything like a 'one size fits all' definition.

Except one truism:

A Cuckold is an individual whose wife has been unfaithful with another man.

No one else, not a daughter, aunt, sister, grandmother, cousin twice removed.... Has to be the wife being unfaithful. Humiliation, acceptance, or race doesn't play into it.
Correct, humiliation isn’t necessarily required, but a wife or significant other is.

Reactions: robandkate and BILLD
Yes
SwalkCuck said:

Yes, but I imagine it’s hard to find a father that admits to getting hard when his daughter is screwing a black man,,,unlike the cuck who does when his wife does so,,,

Reactions: robandkate

Users who are viewing this thread