• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (IR couples)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
b101.jpgb102.jpgb103.jpgb104.jpgb105.jpg

I like the thread. I'm sure many have quit viewing. The site is slow, and I often have trouble viewing. I post comments at times, but I don't post pix anymore. Still, the forum is free so I won't complain.

Love the caps!! keep up the good work

littlec

tcfranklin... thanks... and I know you are right.... a lot have not come back... yet... hoping they do check in sometime... I had a couple of loyal followers I haven't seen yet

littlec... thank you.... I seem to run hit and miss on the caps.... one time I will find all kinds and save a bunch.... next thing I know I am out... but I use a lot... and I like to try and keep the caps short, one liners if possible and yet funny!... have a friend.. on here even that makes caps... but hate to use his and steal his 'thunder"... where as the ones I do use I just find and have no idea who made them

Users who are viewing this thread