Just Out and About (kissing-3)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Very hot!! Great posts! This is my favorite of your threads! I thank you for the forum for your efforts!!:):clap:

Hot, hot, hot!

Great post, very sexy! Thanks subhub!

What amazing pictures these are! Thank you so much for posting them. If you think your husband would never let you sleep with another man, think about trying this. Tell him you love him and make him feel secure in that. Let him know that you've had this fantasy since you were very young about sleeping with a black man. It's just a fantasy, but it turns you on so much. You would never be disloyal to him, but you thought you should share fantasies no matter how wild or unrealistic. Show him a picture like r111 and r101. Who do you think took that picture (obviously it was her husband)? I wonder how she found those men. Do you think he likes when that black guy puts his penis inside his wife? Do you think he wears a condom? Then you can, if he asks, tell him that your fantasy includes no condom. Talking about it with him will turn you on and probably lead to sex with your husband. Talk dirty to him during sex if you can. Eventually, he will get used to the idea of you with a black man and know how much you like the fantasy. Some birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas present could be a black man for you. This chain of events won't necessarily be exactly that and the chain could be broken, but I think a lot of men like to think about their wife being highly sexual....just an idea!

Reactions: midnightfapper
Nickmarks said:
Now that's a BBC
Honestly, if it's too big, that's not necessarily a good thing. Especially, if you're nervous or nervous because he's so big. If you don't trust him to go slow and easy, you really are afraid of hurting yourself, and that fear makes you wear you can't relax and that doesn't help the situation. I remember in college meeting this (black) guy a friend of mine knew and we went to his apartment (off campus) and when we got down to it, I told him no, because I was too afraid. He was just as thick as the second guy in the picture, but not quite as long. Long story short, I was using my hand and refusing my pussy, but as we kept messing around I relaxed and said okay, but go slow and be gentle. He did, at least in the beginning, but he wasn't gentle while he ejaculated, but you kind of know a guy loses control, so I didn't really blame him for that. Anyway, a really long time ago (I was a freshman in college), but I thought about it when I saw the pic and your comments and thought I'd share.

Reactions: Normalwhiteguy, midnightfapper and Nickmarks
subhub174014 said:
n81.jpgn82.jpgn83.jpgn84.jpgn85.jpg
Love kissing cuckold pics so much!

Reactions: Nickmarks
watching them kiss was Always so HOT, especially kissing passionately, so passionately while they were having sex!!!!!!!