• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About Oct-2018

2 (1).jpg 2 (1).png 2 (2).jpg 2 (2).png 2 (3).jpg 2 (3).png 2 (4).jpg 2 (5).jpg 2 (6).jpg

I have already quit posting on Sat...those folders just seemed not have any interest....starting to look like time to quit period!
sure not a lot of interest except the pic collectors…..and I'm sure not going to waste my time posting just for them
everyone else seems to have left...or other things to do...anyway post tomorrow...and have to think about it after that

I would hate to see you quit posting. I love your pics every day. But I understand that you put a lot of work into it and get very little in return.

I have already quit posting on Sat...those folders just seemed not have any interest....starting to look like time to quit period!
sure not a lot of interest except the pic collectors…..and I'm sure not going to waste my time posting just for them
everyone else seems to have left...or other things to do...anyway post tomorrow...and have to think about it after that
I’m enjoying what you post... especially the sequence pics! Start to finish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back