Just Out And About........true Jungle Fever?

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
By far, my all time favorite thread! Too bad there aren't many photos available out there!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
This is my favorite thread too. So hot to think about all those hot white women in Africa getting stripped and fucked by those hung black natives cocks!

Please post more Subhub!

6.jpeg

Reactions: hyh, midnightfapper, WhiteMarried and 2 others
This hot white brunette is about to get black cock gangbanged so she can join the tribe.

9.jpeg

Reactions: midnightfapper, WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and 2 others
These three white sluts are being sold at a slave auction in Kenya. Each one will become a white pain and fuck slut for a black family.

41.jpeg

Reactions: laury, midnightfapper, WhiteMarried and 3 others
When I found this photo I just had to write a caption for it.

42.white slut teacher in Africa.cap.ws.jpeg

Reactions: midnightfapper, WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Tammy is ****** to wear a bikini during the work day, and when the work day is over she is bound and led to the center of the village. There she will be stripped naked, ****** to get on all fours, and then three of the male natives will be chosen at random to fuck her three holes for as long as they want to. This has been doing on for five weeks.

68.jpeg

Reactions: midnightfapper, WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
PLEASE.. If there are others reading this and can contribute any more new material to this very exciting thread, please send your photos or whatever to Subhub so he can add them to this thread.. or if you have any comments. don’t hesitate to post it here as i know Subhub really appreciatea all your support.. Much like Dblinsey and a few others have already said, I myself feel this is one of my favorite threads also..
Agai , thanks for anyone who can help this thread stay alive..

• Love
Reactions: midnightfapper, littlesmallie, Dblinsey and 1 other person
Love Black Men: I love it that there are women who love this thread too. I don't know how to send pics to Subhub. Let me know how to do that and I'll be glad to do so. I enjoy writing captions so if any women or cucks want me to write one for them, I will be glad to do so.

.PresidentCuckClub said:
Love Black Men: I love it that there are women who love this thread too. I don't know how to send pics to Subhub. Let me know how to do that and I'll be glad to do so. I enjoy writing captions so if any women or cucks want me to write one for them, I will be glad to do so.
If you want, you can send your photos to me and I’ll forward them on to Subhub for him to post in this thread.

Reactions: littlesmallie, WhiteMarried and Dblinsey
cmeinfl` said:
If you want, you can send your photos to me and I’ll forward them on to Subhub for him to post in this thread.
Okay, I'll do that. I've written captions on some already posted and found new ones. And if you see me in the chat room, say hi!

.PresidentCuckClub said:
Okay, I'll do that. I've written captions on some already posted and found new ones. And if you see me in the chat room, say hi!
CMINFL and I are pretty good on-line friends. Please send any stuff you want to her and I'm sure she'll make sure it gets where it needs to go.

If you would like to discuss anything that interests you, feel free to contact either her or myself. Always open to discussing things with like-minded people.

Dblinsey said:
CMINFL and I are pretty good on-line friends. Please send any stuff you want to her and I'm sure she'll make sure it gets where it needs to go.

If you would like to discuss anything that interests you, feel free to contact either her or myself. Always open to discussing things with like-minded people.
Okay thanks! I've been a member for years, but this is the first time I have tried to do any messaging on the Forum and I'm not sure how it works. How do I contact you or CMINFL or subhub or other people (other than thru these threads)?

.PresidentCuckClub said:
Okay thanks! I've been a member for years, but this is the first time I have tried to do any messaging on the Forum and I'm not sure how it works. How do I contact you or CMINFL or subhub or other people (other than thru these threads)?
Are we allowed to share emails on here?

All you need to do is press on our name at the top to open out profile and you will find “Start Conversation” Then you can add comments or theres another box at the bottom where you can attach photos. It’s very simple..

cmeinfl` said:
Here are eight photos with captions I wrote. One or two of them I found elsewhere, but most of them are from subhub's posts on this thread. I hope everyone likes them! I love writing captions, especially about black men fucking white women!

42.white slut teacher in Africa.cap.ws.jpeg 68.white worker gangbanged daily.cap.ws.jpg Asian slut in yellow dress in jeep.cap.ws.jpg blonde in open shirt and naked legs.cap.ws.jpeg Bridget allows natives to remove her blouse.cap.ws.jpg redhead felt up by airport security guard.cap.ws.jpeg white slut on knees sucking African cock.cap.ws.jpg Three white sluts sold at slave auction.cap.ws.jpeg

Reactions: whitewife696969, littlec and tcfranklin
I do have a question for my new female friends, cmeinfl and dblinsey, in light of our shared interest in the subject of this thread: What fantasies do you have about you being one of these women in Africa, i.e., what is the reason that you are there and what happens to you?

Btw..all these past messages are going on such nubs thread so if you want to continue with questions, please private message us..

Reactions: Dblinsey
For those of you who like this thread, Google "Pamela Bellwood Playboy". The actress did a very sexy African themed photo shoot. She was stunning in this layout. Here are two shots from the pictorial.

pamela-bellwood-11 - Copy.jpg pamela-bellwood-16 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rjhsteel2001, Bikelover, hyh and 3 others