• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just sent wife out to get fucked by herself for the first time!!

• Thread starterkiserdon01
  • Start date
K

kiserdon01

Hi guys i posted this thread on another site but didnt get alot of intrest so i will try here!! This all happend last sunday Let me know if u wanna hear how it went!! DSC09924.jpg

DSC09928.jpg

Hi. We have been posting here for a bit and we just recently had our first MFM. That was only the second cock she has ever had in her life and she loved it. We have been searching for another guy. The fist time took about a year after she first met the guy to be comfortable enought to fuck him. So i thought that finding another would take quite a while. But boy was i wrong. We posted an ad on craigslist in another town and we got quite a few responces. When she saw number 2's pic (thats what i will call him) she was quick to respond. after he showed her a cock pic and a face pic she was on cam that first night with him. That was about a week ago. Ever since she has been texting and talking to him on the phone quite often. She has been so hory all week. I knew she was gonna let him fuck. He lives about 2 hrs away and has a girl friend. It is hard for him to get away and for us as well (kids). So last night we went out clubbing for halloween and there was a group of black guys dress up as chip and dales and she like one in particular. She told me and i told her to go up to him and grab his cock and ask him if he wanted her that night. She has alway been very say and is the ultimate good girl as far as any one knows (perfect soccer mom). But she did it went right up to him and grabed his cock and told him. To her dismay he said he had a girl and was faithful. she was so horny that night while we were fucking and i asked her about number 2 and if she wanted to fuck him. she said yes and soon. He is a young 21 year old and she is 28 and i am 30. I told her if il let her go tomorrow would she by herself and she smiled and said hell yea!! Man she was so wet and wild last night after that. I told her ok but i had a few requirment if i was gonna let another guy fuck her byherself for the first time. #1 Had to vid and take a lot of pics, #2 his first cum shot had to be on her face #3 she had to be a total slut for him # 4 i get to call and listen and talk to her during their fuckfest. She agreed to all of them. So this morning she called him and he agreed. So she got all dolled up and left about 1 hour ago and is about an hour away. Im so excited to see how it goes. Any advice or request as to what to tell her when i talk to her. if there is good responce i will keep u guys updated as it happens. here are a few pics they are of her last night and of a pic of his cock he sent her
U can see her texting him in one of the pics!!

Good for your wife.... more power to her.

Kiserdon,

Thanks for your steamy description of your gorgeous wife making you her cuckold. Congratulations! Thanks also for posting her photos.... what a hot-looking woman!

kiserdon01 said:
[My wife's lover-in-waiting] is a young 21 year-old; she is 28, I'm 30.

Great! It's very good and appropriate that your 28 y.o. wife has selected a lover 7 years younger. He'll be horny as hell....

kiserdon01 said:
[My wife] got all dolled up and left about 1 hour ago; [she's enroute and is] about an hour away.

So far, so good. Will look forward to your updates.

—Custer

Thanks

She loved his cock and i quote from a text she sent him right after he left " Wow loved it and im still shocked on how huge ur cock was" she was on the phone with me most of the time that they did it and sent me pics of her sucking his cock and of him shooting his load on her face. She asked if he could take the condom because he had to go and was nowhere near cumming i said ok. So it went very well and she has been on the phone and texting him all week. She has also been so horny all week and they have set up a time for next week for him to cum down
She said she wants to fuck with no distraction mostly me on the phone and she wants to fuck him alone for a while and then a threesome and even asked if she can kiss him what do u guys think i should do!!!fatone.jpg

I think that whatever you guys do is OK as long as you thoroughly discuss it first, explore each others feelings, be totally honest, and agree that either of you can back out if it becomes too intense. Even then, there is risk and you both must be willing to accept that.

Hope it continues to work out for you two and thanks for the hot story, and the pics!

here's hoping you keep us posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiserdon,

kiserdon01 said:
[My wife] loved his cock. Quoting from a text she sent him right after he left: " Wow loved it and im still shocked on how huge ur cock was."

Awright.... it sounds like your wife scored a good lay.

kiserdon01 said:
She was on the phone with me most of the time that they did it and sent me pics of her sucking his cock and of him shooting his load on her face.

Sounds hot. It also sounds like she's uninhibited.

kiserdon01 said:
She asked if he could take the condom [off?] because he had to go, and was nowhere near cumming. I said ok. So it went very well, and she has been on the phone and texting him all week.

It sounds like your wife has the hots for her lover, all right. Does she, in fact, want to get pregnant by him? I mean, have she and you agreed to that? Or, do she and you have a standing agreement that it's her prerogative to choose the father(s) of her children with no input from you...?

kiserdon01 said:
She has also been horny all week, and they have set up a time for next week for him to cum down.

Sounds good....

kiserdon01 said:
She said she wants to fuck [her lover] with no distractions [from] me on the phone. She wants to fuck him alone for a while, then have a threesome.

That would be very generous of your wife if the 3rd in the threesome is you. If she means she wants to fuck two lovers simultaneously without you.... well, that wouldn't be so generous.

kiserdon01 said:
[My wife] even asked if she can kiss her lover. What do u guys think i should do?

Since you won't be there, whether your wife does or does not kiss her lover will be entirely up to her. Thus, an answer something like "use your judgement and do what you feel like doing" would be reasonable.

—Custer

Thanks for your advice he will be here in two days i will let u know how it goes

What a hot little wife you have there kisserdon - it's a pity she's drawn to blacks, I wouldn't mind sampling that sweet body myself :)

Actually she is not drawn to blacks brown and white mostly

You've got to accept that you've started something you can't control from this point forward. That's the whole idea. She decides who she wants to fuck and when and you watch the kids and whack off thinking about what she's doing, and if you're lucky, she lets you clean her snatch with your tongue when she comes home full of strange cum. The thrill for her is real; the thrill for you is vicarious and edgy. You'll be a nervous wreck every time she goes out, and your poor little inadequate dick will get beaten half to death thinking of her out fucking all the real men she will very quickly begin to prefer. Don't get me wrong, though. You'll in some ways have a better relationship than you've ever had before, sexually and otherwise, and she probably won't leave you for another man simply because she'd have a hell of a hard time finding a real man who would let her fuck all the other real men she wants. A cuckold husband who loves and supports his hot wife is a rare catch, and a hot wife like yours who takes to strange cock instantly is equally rare. It sounds like to me you've got a great thing going, but don't think you're running the show anymore. She is, just as you want her to be, and she'll decide who she wants to fuck, suck, kiss, date, call, email, text, invite to your house, go on vacation with and even have another baby with if she chooses. You're a lucky man. Enjoy the strange excitement and pain. You may never find another one like her if you fuck this one up. Give the girl free rein and accept your new role in life as a cuckold.

This post is totally hot, and so is she!! Yes please tell us more about what happened, and share more action shots too!! Can't wait to hear more. What has she done most recently?

ok guys thanks for all the replys. The guy got caught by his girlfriend texting and has to lay low for a while but she still wants his cock and is willing to wait i will let u know when somthing new comes up

Go to craigslist and put up an saying you have a hotwife that needs some cock tonight :D You should get plenty of horny guys responding!

kiserdon01 said:
Thanks for your advice; he will be here in two days. I will let u know how it goes.

Cool....

willypeter said:
You've got to accept that you've started something you can't control from this point forward. That's the whole idea. She decides who she wants to fuck and when and you watch the kids and whack off thinking about what she's doing, and if you're lucky, she lets you clean her snatch with your tongue when she comes home full of strange cum. The thrill for her is real; the thrill for you is vicarious and edgy. You'll be a nervous wreck every time she goes out....

Yes, I think so.

willypeter said:
Give the girl free rein and accept your new role in life as a cuckold.

This is probably good advice. "You asked your wife to make you a cuckold, and she did. Now, a cuckold is what you are."

kiserdon01 said:
The guy got caught by his girlfriend texting and has to lay low for a while, but she still wants his cock and is willing to wait. I will let u know when somthing new comes up.

Oh-oh.... sounds like trouble.

tenderloin said:
Go to craigslist and put up an saying you have a hotwife that needs some cock tonight. :D You should get plenty of horny guys responding!

Yes, more than likely. It will be best to come to agreement with your hot-and-sexy-wife on some sort of selection procedure, though, for "Internet men" since neither she nor you will have any idea what they're really like. (You can probably assume, though, they aren't "really like" whatever they present themselves as online.) It may be a good idea to get started on this soon with your hotwife, since her previous lover's story about "getting caught texting" by his woman friend (his wife?) may have been a way of graciously bowing out. If your sexy wife decides to wait until "the heat is off" for him (as a gangsta' might put it), she may end up waiting a long time before realizing it's time to move on.

yea i was thinking the same thing about it being and exuse to get out of the situitation!! We did place an ad on craigslist but she is picky and is in no rush to fuck someone she does not like. But she did talk to her guy on the phone today.He did say he was waiting for a good time but really wanted to fuck her again so we will see how it goes!! I do like being in control of her and who she fucks so i dont know if that makes me a cuck be we enjoy this and will continue. Will fill u guys in when someting new comes up

here are a few more pics for u guys nothing new to report!! Enjoy and any one have any request!!slut.JPG

slut32.JPG

Willypeter, has described my relationship to a "T". Whatever time My wife returns I am expected to clean her cunt and ass, mine prefers non white and has just returned from 3 weeks with her latest in Ghana. The humiliation is the main part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread