• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just starting out

• Thread starterchrisjohn
  • Start date

chrisjohn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2007
upstate ny
We are 43m and 35f, my wife came to me about a year ago and told me she didnt get pleasure from my size and wanted to try a more hung man. Since then she has changed a lot. From hair color (bleach blonde now) to wearing very revealing clothing to telling people that I am small at parties.

She talks about being with men a lot, tells me things like what she is hoping to have happen and how she wants to please her new lover but till now she hasn't done it (that I know of). Is this common? I know she wants this and I know she will love it, but finding the right guy seems to be taking her a long time.

vdress.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Hi Chris & John,
Yes she would like this, But apparently you don’t give her the right signal. Did you ever tell her that you would like that too? Looks to me that she waits for you to tell her that you love her what ever happens and you would love to see her happy. And you would like it to if you could see her getting pleasured.
John you did not mention what you like to see. Would you like to see her get pleasured? If yes, make it a common project to find the right guy that you both can be comfortable with. You are blessed with a treasure of wife. Very many husbands would desperately like to see their wives to get laid and their females are too prude, old fashioned and miss educated to please their husbands and take advantage of this great offer.
If you tackle this as a common project, you can have a barrel of fun preparing for it. You could agree on a set of rules. How far she can go; kissing, manual, blowing , oral, vaginal, anal . You could set up a few signs and words to communicate. If she plays at home or which other place, if you have to be in the room or where. Where you want to look for a friend for her.
An excellent place to find a boy-toy is at a club: Nudist club, swingers club, dance club, or at AFF (American Friend Finder) at the internet.
enser@rogers.com

Your wife needs a better strategy (that doesn't involve insulting you).

John,

Re. the pic: your wife Chris looks good from the neck down. Very attractive... hot, actually. Unfortunately, your photo portrayal of her mostly brings to mind "The Headless Horseman" in Washington Irving's short story, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" (1820).

Re.: "...to telling people that I am small at parties."

Sounds like your wife doesn't suffer from excessive subtlety. I suspect the men she talks to at parties have thoughts as follows in response to a statement like that.

1. Men who suspect or know their cocks are smaller than average: "Hm, sounds like she's 'looking,' but if I ask her out and seduce her what would she say about *me* afterwards in public? Forget it."

2. Men with average-size cocks: "Hm, she's obviously 'looking,' but if she doesn't hesitate to say that about her own husband to others, in front of him, would *I* be big enough to meet her standards? If not, what would she say about *me* afterwards, in public? No way."

3. Men with larger-than-average cocks: "Hm, she looks hot and appears to be on the make. But if she would say that about her own husband to others, in front of him, suppose I seduce her and we have an affair — but then later we have a falling out, what would she say about *me* to others? Would she demote me to 'micro-cock' size among other women she talks to? Forget it."

Also, if Chris interacts with and attempts to attract men at parties consisting of co-workers (/colleagues) and/or friends of one or both of you, they may refrain from responding — although they may very well be tempted — because they assume fucking your wife would result in workplace dissension or conflict, which they view as undesirable (of course), or bad feelings between them, you, and your mutual friends.

In other words, your wife may be having problems because she is fishing in "her own pond" or in "your pond."

Your post suggests that your wife needs a better strategy, preferably one that does not involve insulting you, for finding lovers. Enser's suggestions (above) strike me as reasonably good. As he points out, she will probably do better if you assist her in recruiting lovers — i.e., work as a team. To do so would be in the best tradition of marriage — as your wife's husband you are her partner; as such, it is your role (indeed, your duty) to assist her in obtaining what she needs.

I hope this works out well for both of you. Your wife's photo, tantalizingly headless (well, I guess it's tantalizing) though it is, suggests she is a beautiful woman with high potential as a cuckoldress. I strongly suspect that with a better approach involving both of you, you and she can make it happen.

—Custer

See expanded comments.

John,

I expanded my comments of yesterday evening (above).

—Custer

Thanks Custer and enser, I know she is very unhappy sexually with me and I dont want to lose her so I will do whatever it takes to make her happy. I see her change so much since she brought this up that I know she will enjoy it and once started be a good lover for someone. The question is now what do I do next?

party.jpg

This argument, you are too small, in my opinion, is just an excuse of your wife to experience a variety of cocks.
The concentration of the nerve endings that lie close to the entrance of a woman's vagina can provide pleasurable sensation during sexual activity. During sexual arousal and particularly stimulation of the clitoris, the walls of the vagina self-lubricate reducing friction during sexual activity. Research has found that portions of the clitoris extend into the vulva and vagina.
With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in. (8.5 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure. As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts. The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the penis. With proper arousal, the vagina may stretch/contract to accommodate virtually any penis size (or sex toy/object within reason).
An erogenous zone, referred to commonly as the G-spot is located at the anterior wall of the vagina, about five centimeters (2 inches) in from the entrance.
Therefore it is possible to get her to orgasm with a finger, and that is shorter and thinner than your Willy. Whether you can make her cum or not has a lot to do with her largest sex organ, her brain.
I still recommend a membership in a nudist club. There she can convince herself that you are of average size and that the exceptions are very few. And it is a good place to make new friends with a liberal outlook.

Good pic! Does your wife ever travel during the course of her work?

John,

Re. your newer pic: that's an improvement. Your wife is a *very* attractive and sexy-looking woman.

As an example of getting a wife started as a cuckoldress, you might read the thread now-in-progress started by "SoonToBe" in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum (i.e., this section).

As you will see, if you haven't been following it, "SoonToBe's" aspiring-to-become-an-adulteress but hesitant wife will, almost certainly, make him her cuckold husband tonight — after a suspenseful week-long buildup during the out-of-town business training course she is attending, while he is at home caring for their children.

Does your beautiful wife travel during the course of her work? If so, that would likely provide her with opportunities.

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a beautiful, sexy wife. If I were you I would just keep encourging her to cuckold you. Read cuckold stories in bed with her (especially the ones with black men- white wives and black breeding). Get her to fantasise about black men and encourge her to rate them when in public (and guess their cock sizes!). All the best.

Hi John,
I recommend you read “My wife wanted a lover” by Dave & Kay in the XXXStories section of the forum. They placed an ad and had seventy replays and picked one guy and it worked out to every ones satisfaction. At least so far, he is not finished with his story.

Man your wife's ass is AWESOME!

Tell her that pic got me hard as a rock!

Have you decided how to get a fucker for your wife?
Do you, or your wife have an eye on a guy jet?
The way I know women, if you ask her whom she would like in her bed, she will come up with a name. Have you mentioned a visit at a swingers club, or a nudist resort? There you would meet all kinds of new friends and she could see how big the males are

She talks about wanting a hung aggressive man. When I ask her who she wants to sleep with she does talk about some people. A guy she met once in business, a neighbor and some others. She might even be curious about black men as she did tell me to go buy her a black toy for Valentines Day. She is very cute and hasnt had sex with me in a year other than letting me lick her with her new black toy but she does long for someone hard inside her I can tell.

Are there movies that are good to watch about this? Something not real XXX but show the nicer side to a wife dating?

side.jpg tanning1.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel and xegwei787
chrisjohn said:
She talks about wanting a hung aggressive man. When I ask her who she wants to sleep with she does talk about some people. A guy she met once in business, a neighbor and some others. She might even be curious about black men as she did tell me to go buy her a black toy for Valentines Day. She is very cute and hasnt had sex with me in a year other than letting me lick her with her new black toy but she does long for someone hard inside her I can tell.

Are there movies that are good to watch about this? Something not real XXX but show the nicer side to a wife dating?

Your wife's ass is SMOKING HOT. Have you tried picking up a couple of issues of Penthouse Letters and reading the stories of wives stepping out on their husbands together?

Hi John,
You have indeed a beautiful wife and your pictures document that she has every right to experience the feeling of a different cock. It says a lot about Chris that she openly discusses this with you, even ask your opinion and your permission. With a figure like that in the tanning picture she could have a number of different guys, every day to get secretly pleasured. Your small sex-equipment justifies her request for a different lover. And her honesty suggests that it be a joint venture to find a suitable paramour. She could even try to play with multiple guys. This would help not to get attached to one boy-toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the Neighbour would be a good first step. As a cuckold that would be humilating seeing him on nearly a daily basis and knowing that he has fucked your wife- A cuckold's dream. I hope your sexy beautiful wife cucks you soon!

Is the neighbor single or married with children? Or can any of the other guys that she mentioned be reached?

She's got a damn nice body.

Hi John, Why don’t you take your wife to a nudist camp or a swingers club? If you go to a swingers club and tell the person that admits you that this is your first visit and that you just would like to see what goes on there. Just want to look see. You are not required to undress, but I am sure if your wife sees and hers other women getting pleasured she will soon exercise on her back. At a nudist club you can make all kinds of new friends. And there people are no prudes and can be invited to your house

ph69

I would love to service that fine ass in those blk pantyhose, I would even let you suck my cock after I did her. So Hot, Send more

Thanks for all the nice comments. Enser I will see if we cant go to a nudist resort. I have been to them and they make me uncomfortable as people always look at me and sometimes laugh but I am sure she would enjoy seeing the sizes of other men.
She has really changed since she brought up dating but she is also very shy and very submissive. She does go to the mall in sheer tops and sometimes jewelry on her breasts but no one ever comes up to her. If someone did then I think it could start something but she isnt the type to just go ask someone to do it.

new bra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread