• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kansas wife4black

• Thread starterkswife4black
  • Start date

kswife4black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2004
I am a 50 year old blond petite hotwife who likes to play with black guys while my hubby watches and films us. Here is what I have to offer guys.

Attachments

• hot_pics._008aca.jpg
    hot_pics._008aca.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8,271
I am for real!

Some pics. of me in action.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 8,077
  • dscf0006a.jpg
    dscf0006a.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8,047
  • dscf0016a.jpg
    dscf0016a.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8,214
Hubby watching me.

You can see my hubby in the mirror watching this Black stud take his wife.

Attachments

• k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7,990
  • kb_020s.jpg
    kb_020s.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8,240
Those are some hot pix! You look great getting it and I'm sure your husband enjoyed seeing it, too.

This is what I really love!

I love having my Black lovers take me bareback and feeling them fill me with their seed.

Attachments

• kb_014as.jpg
    kb_014as.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7,676
  • kb_024as.jpg
    kb_024as.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7,956
  • kb_026as.jpg
    kb_026as.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7,746
This is probably the hottest wife I've seen

Your wife is hot! But she looks like she could take more black cock, I would luv to fill her up. Drop me a lind at blkshaft@hotmail

Introductions and Greetings...

FYI: 43Y/O SBM, former professional firefighter, now paramedic, living in Denver, Colorado..5'11"/190lbs..VERY fit(and not just for my age :wink: ), D&DF, with a clear dark complexion and nice smile(or so I'm told :D )...I possess a great deal of stamina and positive creative energy, within the sexual realm. I'm extremely ORAL, and enjoy using my hands(sexxsage/toys), as well as my cock, to please my lover. I'm verbally nasty; LOVE giving 'eargasms' as well as orgasms.

Although I am first and last a gentleman, I can be as hard and nasty or soft and warm, as the situation requires. HOWEVER, I am non-possessive(Hate jealousy - not sexy at all!), exercise discretion, when and where required; Open-minded, easy-going, and possess a kinky sense of humour.

I would be flattered if you checked out my profile/photo's and got back to me, if you're interested in corresponding and meeting; Your lady has a gorgeous frame and skin tone, would contrast nicely next to mine. And I can't imagine the rest of her, not being, just as sweet.

I live in Denver, but can travel...perhaps we could rendezvous?

At any rate, I'd love to hear back from you, but if you decide otherwise, I still want to wish you all the best fortune, both on the site and in life...peace and sweet kisses (KJ)...p.s. my email: IMORPHEUS2002@MSN.COM//IMORPHEUS7@AOL.COM//PHUNKMONKEEZ@YAHOO.COM

Attachments

• firef1_213.jpg
    firef1_213.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7,349
Introductions and Greetings...

FYI: 43Y/O SBM, former professional firefighter, now paramedic, living in Denver, Colorado..5'11"/190lbs..VERY fit(and not just for my age :wink: ), D&DF, with a clear dark complexion and nice smile(or so I'm told :D )...I possess a great deal of stamina and positive creative energy, within the sexual realm. I'm extremely ORAL, and enjoy using my hands(sexxsage/toys), as well as my cock, to please my lover. I'm verbally nasty; LOVE giving 'eargasms' as well as orgasms.

Although I am first and last a gentleman, I can be as hard and nasty or soft and warm, as the situation requires. HOWEVER, I am non-possessive(Hate jealousy - not sexy at all!), exercise discretion, when and where required; Open-minded, easy-going, and possess a kinky sense of humour.

I would be flattered if you checked out my profile/photo's and got back to me, if you're interested in corresponding and meeting; Your lady has a gorgeous frame and skin tone, would contrast nicely next to mine. And I can't imagine the rest of her, not being, just as sweet.

I live in Denver, but can travel...perhaps we could rendezvous?

At any rate, I'd love to hear back from you, but if you decide otherwise, I still want to wish you all the best fortune, both on the site and in life...peace and sweet kisses (KJ)...p.s. my email: IMORPHEUS2002@MSN.COM//IMORPHEUS7@AOL.COM//PHUNKMONKEEZ@YAHOO.COM

Attachments

• firef1_213.jpg
    firef1_213.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7,225
MBM -32 in Kansas

MBM in Kansas would love to fill you with my cum. Defintely a hottie.

Recent action

Attachments

• pictures_002az.jpg
    pictures_002az.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6,362
  • pictures_007az.jpg
    pictures_007az.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6,129
  • pictures_009aaz.jpg
    pictures_009aaz.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6,185
Please...... post more and tell me is you will let me cum. Can I clean and sooth you after? Could my g/f help you as you service your bulls? Please tease me and let me see more!!!!!!!

Some more pics. of my lastest adventure.

Attachments

• dscf0002zs.jpg
    dscf0002zs.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5,119
Lovfe to get on my knees.

Attachments

• dscf0008azs.jpg
    dscf0008azs.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5,163
  • dscf0011azs.jpg
    dscf0011azs.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5,000
Love seeing you keeping yourself full of BBC and seed. Please show more.

Congrats!

Great pics, great attitude, great action! Your hub is indeed a fortunate man! A few more picutes like that and there will be a lot of people moving to your state!

Would luv to slide my cock deep inside that sweet ass of yours. Got any anal pic's

This is my lastest lover. He is less than half my age and wants me for his maried white slut. Might me lots of fun.

Attachments

• ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3,586
  • cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3,402
  • cs1a.jpg
    cs1a.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3,356
No, that would not be good. I am sure he has lots of young friends to share you with. You would love two or three at a time. Please share more pictures. Your HOT

Users who are viewing this thread