• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kathy my slut wife

• Thread starterRumtum
  • Start date
Sega said:
Hey you can believe what you want to believe. I worked in the Prison system for years and have stripped searched too many male inmates of all races. It is not a Myth by any means Black Men have Big Dicks for the most part. Very few Black men have little dicks that I have have seen. Some were so big I don't think the Avg woman could have taken them all the way inside. But anyway keep having fun with your hotwife.
What you mean is very few black criminals have little dicks.

Maybe they were big coz they were being handled by a black cock
loving white guy who could arrange special privileges in return
for cock sucking or arse fucking?

Reactions: hikawade and Beano
Nice old videos but show a pic of her today, naked with face!!

Rumtum said:
I like that all of you like my video of my first black cock. Have any of you beat off watching the movie? Tell me if you have and what did you like about it. My husband has had me fuck many cocks black and white. I am his slut and I will do whatever he tells me to do, with anyone. I was born to please him in anyway.

Kathy
This is my kind of marriage. Great video…..loved hearing you get excited taking that black cock bareback. I would have enjoyed watching him cum in your fertile pussy.

Rumtum said:
This my wife with her first black cock. Would love to hear positive feedback
That’s a beautiful clitty to cum all over😈

CumSlutCanada said:
I’m not going to lie, I rubbed my pussy to that video. I hope that she enjoyed his cock more than she enjoys your cock. I hope she told you that. I would’ve loved to have seen how big of a load he shot into her and then watch you fuck it out of her. I would lick her pussy and suck your cock and make you both nice and clean by the time I’m done
Jeeezzz, not only a fuck ***** but a cum slut too. Congratulations 🥳

Rumtum said:
She seemed to be doing most of the orgasm creating work fingering her clit. And he didn’t even shoot his wad up her Twat. Hmmm???

Rumtum said:
It's easy to see she thoroughly enjoyed that black cock in her gorgeous pussy. That was one luck man. It's too bad we couldn't see the cream pie he left her.

CavScout said:
It's easy to see she thoroughly enjoyed that black cock in her gorgeous pussy. That was one luck man. It's too bad we couldn't see the cream pie he left her.
That’s ‘coz he left before he shot his load.

Rumtum said:
I like that all of you like my video of my first black cock. Have any of you beat off watching the movie? Tell me if you have and what did you like about it. My husband has had me fuck many cocks black and white. I am his slut and I will do whatever he tells me to do, with anyone. I was born to please him in anyway.

Kathy
Wow Kathy, You are an amazing cock sucking slut. I love your passion. That's how every slut should suck cock. You should do some hot cumshot videos. Let the guy/s shoot their loads all over your face and in your mouth. I love seeing cum run down the woman's cheeks and chin. That is so hot !!

Reactions: whitewife696969
Sega said:
Looks like that Bull got cheated. Find your wife a Bigger Dicked Bull. Looks no bigger than the Avg white Guy.. She needs more than that...
She definitely looks like she could suck a huge meaty cock. Her deep throat skills are amazing. God Bless Her and all the cock sluts of this world. You are all mankind's treasures

Users who are viewing this thread