• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

kissing sperm

• Thread startermikewimp
  • Start date
Pretty sure you don't have a say in this:D
cuckoldinpanties said:
Troil IMed me, said he votes no too.

It's true, I do vote no...why waste the lettuce, just give it to him straight from the tube!!:D

I'm so happy to see this thread back at the top--we should rename it "who wants to see CIP eat the jizz?"

Ok I have 2 votes saying no to adding cum to the top of MY salad:rolleyes: So we all agree then to say it for CIP to eat later then:D
hotwifeapril said:
I just went on a diet. I was thinking about adding cum to the top of my salad instead of dressing. What do you think?

hotwifeapril said:
Ok I have 2 votes saying no to adding cum to the top of MY salad:rolleyes: So we all agree then to say it for CIP to eat later then:D
I hate salad. :D

hotwifeapril said:

Are we taking a vote on adding cum to CIP's salad (or whatever it is he does like to eat)?

If so, I vote yes. :D

mikewimp said:
Maybe Im the only "kinky wimp" here ( somehow I doubt it however ;) )
but my wife and I tried something recently that was VERY sexy and humiliating for me.

Normally when she returns from her dates with her lover most of his "evidence" is gone. Yes there is the stain in the panties and the musky male smell inside of her etc..but most of his sperm has been absorbed or leaked out etc..

so the last time she was with him she took a small camera film container ( the small plastic ones with a tight lid ) and when he had shot his cum inside of her she made an excuse to go to the bathroom and let it all drip out of her into the container which she stuck in her bag.

when she arrived home and we went to bed that evening she made me dress as a sissy wimp and she took up the conainer and sipped some of her boyfrinds cum and we passionately kissed. The sensation of tounge kissing with her boyfriends cum was very exciting and humiliating !

Sweetie,

There is nothing wrong with you. I do this to my hubby all the time, except with his own cum. After I give him a blowjob I snowball his semen to him and we pretend it's another man's cum I'm passing to him. Sometimes he ejaculate on my breasts, lick it up pretending it's another man's and snowball it to me. I love it and her loves it. As long as you both like it, go for it.

Melo-Jenny said:
Sweetie,

There is nothing wrong with you. I do this to my hubby all the time, except with his own cum. After I give him a blowjob I snowball his semen to him and we pretend it's another man's cum I'm passing to him. Sometimes he ejaculate on my breasts, lick it up pretending it's another man's and snowball it to me. I love it and her loves it. As long as you both like it, go for it.

The difference between swallowing your own cum and the cum of another man, especially a man that had sex with your wife is night and day. Swallowing your own and fantasizing its another mans is just that,,, a fantasy. To swallow another mans seed, well, you stepped out of fantasy. "Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore" :D

cuckoldinpanties said:
And yes, a post of the many ways of making me eat cum, staying up near the top in a very public forum, keeps me somewhat humiliated :eek:

Hi Buddy!! Just thought I'd go back a few pages and bring back your favorite thread--you chewing on the semen!:D

Thoughts, anyone????

T.

Troilusand said:
Hi Buddy!! Just thought I'd go back a few pages and bring back your favorite thread--you chewing on the semen!:D

Thoughts, anyone????

T.

Oh you lil bastard :eek:

lol, As a matter of fact ,,CIP absolutly loves his frozen cum cups. Are you just jealous that I am not there making you clean them up too? :rolleyes:I think you really wished I was closier thats why you brought this post back up to the top after 19 days of being on bottom:D....LOL

hotwifeapril said:
lol, As a matter of fact ,,CIP absolutly loves his frozen cum cups. Are you just jealous that I am not there making you clean them up too? :rolleyes:I think you really wished I was closier thats why you brought this post back up to the top after 19 days of being on bottom:D....LOL

I think for you, I'd try (almost) anything once. ;)

T.

Thanks to everyone that has kept this posting active, it seems Im not the only kinky perv in the world ;)
And dont worry guys I certainly dont mind you "hijacking" (as you called it) my post ;)

As I said before I LOVE being kissed by my wife with another mans sperm in her mouth, and then of course to KNOW that she has just spent a whole evening in bed with him and that he has sowed his seed inside of her other holes too.
I love when she comes home in the small hours or morning with her hair with that "newly fucked" look and then gets into bed with me and then she makes me smell her etc..( I can always smell his aftershave on her ).
It feels incredibly humiliating to have to drink her lovers sperm infront of her..not only that she makes me ask to do it and beg to do it and laughs at me!
She has kept my own sperm on a number of occassions and poured it into my coffee or over my food the following day and ****** me to drink it infront of her.
I love being used, taken advantage of and totally controlled, no matter how degrading and humiliating for me (but not in public ).
Her dominance and humiliation makes me feel more and more "unworthy" of her, and more and more of a pathetic wimp......which then gives her the reason for cuckolding me
more ! :) She often tells me how pathetic i look and that a "real man" would never wear panties and feminine attire or drink another mans sperm etc...So THAT is why she is happy to cuckold me and cheat on me....to have a REAL man ( I love when she tells me this ).
Another thing we do...but that I must admit have problems with...is that she makes me come over her feet or socks etc.. (I am not allowed entrance to her body anymore as she keeps herself for him........most of the time) and after I have come over her feet as she looks down on me....I am ****** to lick it all up ! urrrgghhhh !!!!
Before Ive come Ill eat and drink ANYTHING! ;).......but she often makes me "clean up my mess" and I really dislike it at that time........but.....I suppose THAT is where her real control and dominance shows itself over me...as I always do as Im told.

hotwifeapril said:
I just went on a diet. I was thinking about adding cum to the top of my salad instead of dressing. What do you think?

I myself think I am going to start eating more salad with (you guessed it) the HOUSE dressing that I WHIP up myself . mm good:D

I just read a few of the other posts on this thread and discovered that one mentions my liking to be called wimp or sissy etc..by my wife.

Yes I do, it helps "put me in my place" by my dominating cuckolding wife, having to accept her abuse, humiliation and degradation. I am, and own up to being wrapped around her finger and will take any form of abuse from her.
But you seem to have misunderstood me somehow, as this does not mean that I would accept it "in general" from any man. I too have had a VERY "Macho" lifestyle and form of employment, and it is probably as far in the opposite extreams to what a sissywimp is ( That is possibly why the name calling from her works so good for me ;)
I am not small in the "wedding tackle" department either, so possibly the best way to attack me is for her to call me the sissy wimp names rather than try to ridicule my genitailia.
I would also agree that anyone using the wrong kind of language towards her would not only suffer her wrath, but would not be attending beauty school for a few weeks.

I think there are certain rules and "unwritten rules" in the "game" or "way" of cuckolding, and it is up to everyone involved to understand those rules, and that they will vary from person/couple to person /couple.

Users who are viewing this thread