• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Last weekend pics.

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
Kay and I went to back to her college because I wanted to see thier team play in a basketball tourney. She got out of work on Thursday and I couldnt get out before the normal 5:00 on Friday. One of her friends were going to be in town on Friday night and she decided to go up on Friday Morning and go out with her friends. She got to the hotel on Friday afternoon and she called on her cell to let me know she was there. She said the hotel was packed already with people in town for the games. I got out of work late on Friday and I called her at around 5:00 to tell her I wouldnt be there till late. Kay and her friends had been in the room drinking and had went down to the hottub. While I was talking to her, I could hear a people talking in the background. I asked who all was there and she said her friend Leah and a couple of coaches in town for the tourney. I asked what was going on and she just giggled and said the were only relaxing.

Her friends husband showed up and they decided to go to a late dinner, and they asked Kay to go along. She told them she was going back to her room to wait on me. As soon as they left she told me she got out of the hot tub to head back to her room and the guy that had been paying attention to her all evening got out and stood next to her talking while they were drying off. He asked how soon I was going to be there and Kay said she would call me and find out. When my cell phone rang, I told Kay due to the weather, I was running behind. She said dont worry about it, she would manage and laughed. The guy asked if she wanted to go back to his room for a drink, but she was nervous about that and told him to come back to her room. If anyone remembers any of our previous posts, Kay sometimes makes decisions that get her more than she bargained for. I dont think she likes any double teaming or near gangbangs, and if she went back to his room, she thought there was a good chance someone else would show up in the middle of the action.

Last edited by a moderator:
teebone, your wife is such a good little black cock slut. I only wish my girl would do what your wife does.

She said they were not in the room for over a couple of seconds when the guy grabbed her and started kissing and peeling off her suit. She told him to sit on the bed and she would be right back. She went into the bathroom and called my cell to tell me it was on and that she had yet to see it, but his cock felt "beatiful. She said if I wanted to join I should hurry. I was still about an hour away on a good day, so she said they would just have to start without me. I reminded her about pics for me and we hung up the phone. I was at the hotel in about a little over an hour and called Kays cell when I pulled in because I realized I didnt know what room she was in. She didnt answer so I went into the desk and asked what room she was in. Imagine my frustration when the clerk said they were not allowed to reveal that for security reasons. He tried her room phone and noone answered the either. I couldnt really tell the guy why no one was answering so I decided to go into the bar and wait. It was pretty crowded and I sat down and had a drink. There were alot of tall guys I could tell were there for the tournament. Although it was a hectic feeling, the thought of Kay up in our room getting the hell fucked out of her was a great turn on. I had just started on my second drink when my cell rang and it was Kay. She said she didnt hear her cell, which I was skeptical about and she said they just didnt answer the room phone. The guy had just left and she was going to get in the shower and come down for drinks. I told her I would be right up instead. She gave me the room number and as I walked by the desk, I could have sworn the clerk had a smirk on his face. I would find out about that later. When I got to the room, Kay was in the shower and you could tell there was some action going on in the room. The covers were torn off of the bed and Kays bathing suit was on the floor. And I dont know if it was just me, but I could have sworn you could just smell sex. I put down my bags and went into the bathroom and asked Kay how it was.

keep going tee! always great to hear your adventures!

he wasnt real big was he, kind of average. my husband is bigger than that

Users who are viewing this thread