• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latino coupld

• Thread starterchinox
  • Start date

chinox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2023
Hi there.

Latino couple here. My wife is 23yrs. Looking forward to get in touch with like-minded people

IMG-20191112-WA0124.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, Halfnaked, Lovasianladies and 7 others
chinox said:
Hi there.

Latino couple here. My wife is 23yrs. Looking forward to get in touch with like-minded people

IMG-20191112-WA0124.jpg
Why hello, she looks pretty sexy

Reactions: chinox
chinox said:
Hi there.

IMG-20191112-WA0124.jpg
Bienvenidos! Mmmmmm, very very nice! Would love to chat with u guys.... Send us a PM any time!

WhatLiesBeneath said:
Bienvenidos! Mmmmmm, very very nice! Would love to chat with u guys.... Send us a PM any time!
You're welcome to do it too!

Hornylatina said:
Hello! Tell us more about the two of you.
Hey! We're a 33-23 yrs old couple, as of now, we only have experience with fmf 3somes however we want to explore much more, specially in the cuckold and swinger world.

Reactions: ChestRockwell and Mylatinawife
Welcome, I'm of the mind that your wife has some nice tits and should be naked more

chinox said:
Hi there.

IMG-20191112-WA0124.jpg
She looks sexy as hell. Love to taste her juices

Users who are viewing this thread