• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets have your milfs tits for a rating

• Thread starterHotMilflover
  • Start date
  • #1,521
Wenn du nur an einer Fotze interessiert bist, um Sperma zu kippen oder zu pissen und hinein zu spucken... dann BIN ICH dein Loch... Ich will dich nicht kennen, es ist mir egal, ob du verheiratet bist, es ist mir egal, WER DU BIST... Ich bevorzuge SCHWARZE MÄNNER und GRUPPEN von schwarzen Männern, um mich zu ficken.

3.jpg
6.jpg
40.jpg

Reactions: laury
  • #1,522
Rate?

2024-05-22 11.44.42.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, laury, Nazareth and 4 others
  • #1,528
Nazareth said:
If it would be humiliating to her, I'd have her simulate the "little girl" look.
Shaved pussy, schoolgirl outfits, ankle socks, and pigtails.
Then tell her you're going to sell her fresh, young pussy to the highest bidder!

Alternatively, you could go for a "little boy" look. Not that much different, other than making her clothing more masculine.
Fuck her in the ass instead of her pussy, and tell her you want her to have lesbian sex in her boy persona.

Absolutely love the idea of the "little girl" look. She could definitely play that role with her tiny tits. If she was to have surgery to enlarge them, how big would be appropriate for her body type?

Reactions: Nazareth
  • #1,529
luv2bhumiliated said:
Absolutely love the idea of the "little girl" look. She could definitely play that role with her tiny tits. If she was to have surgery to enlarge them, how big would be appropriate for her body type?
DM me.

• #1,532
luv2bhumiliated said:
Honestly, I would be very hesitant to enlarge them.
Little titties can be very sexy, and they have more chance of ********.

But if you absolutely had to, no bigger than a B cup. Would be more proportionate, IMO.

• #1,535
Small, but please rate.

2219699-1644393309-2af75029d451a2a1703d49690e66c25d.jpg
2219700-1644393310-e9d0b5e530acf0ded70ef9c8f1315f8d.jpg

• Love
Reactions: laury, Johnlohmann and Fitter
  • #1,538
my horny wife.... likes big

244.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Feltmeyer, laury, Johnlohmann and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread