• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lets see some more uk here

• Thread startermikek1959
  • Start date
Group of black guys here based in the Manchester area, meet individually through me, Matt, a 28 year old black man or as a group.

Reactions: hikawade
uk too

Hi MWC hub would love to see her seduced by classy prof guy- she finds idea horny...

ukseducemywife said:
Hi MWC hub would love to see her seduced by classy prof guy- she finds idea horny...
Hey if I only were in London she is very nice.

uk white male cumdump in oxfordshire

Hi all UK people, fellow uk guy here in oxfordshire, realtime sub slut for all blk use, can be found in chat as opendoorassthroat4blkBanburyUK, always looking for blk men and groups for regular or one off bareback use, can travel, accommodate sometimes.
35, tall, av looks,nice tight arse and i love being used in public, i take all blk anytime anywhere.

Reactions: hikawade
London cpl here good to see more uk in here ,find us in the chat room or look for our threads .love to chat with some uk BULLS or like minded cpls

Attachments

• hioho.jpg
    hioho.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 322
UK male here

Hi all,

White male looking to serve blk in London and Southeast. Married and looking to get her involved so if anyone wants to try..... she is 27 size 8 32c hot brunette!

Users who are viewing this thread