• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lets see some more uk here

• Thread startermikek1959
  • Start date

mikek1959

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2004
it`s about time all uk members got together and had a set of good threads on here , here is a pic of my wife who I would love to see with a bbc or three .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Room

I'm UK too.

23 year old living / working in Windsor, UK

Enjoy 'lurking', reading the posts and looking at the dick pics ather than posting myself but you rea all welcome to make contact for a chat if you wish.

Jemma

Reactions: hikawade
also from the UK

HELLO,
also from the UK, have over the years enjoyed to take pictures and videos of my wife in action with black guys

were from the uk also,have posted quite a few pics on here,and play quite regular with bbc.

Hi UK-ers

Good thread Mike.

London mum here enjoys talking to UK BBC and admirers. Feel free to get in touch xx

uk blk guy

uk blk guy here from london and love meet uk women single or wives for so great fun let get more people from the ulk

Help

I'm desperately seeking a black guy in the UK , I'm in the midlands if anyone fancies a blonde

I won't try and pretend to be a white woman, I'm a white guy but I do live this lifestyle and have lots of experience.

Be good to hook up with any genuine people who are prepared, like me, to give out their phone number and chat rather than exchange emails forever.

Count me in. Love the scene and not really too much of a sissy! Get in touch.

Hi guys, We are in Walsall. .... I would just point out that the first poster promised a pic. Not that I am a pic collecter but I am amazed we have not had a sarcastic comment from our US cousins

made in england

hi everyone, im a white bull in the west mdlands looking to meet single wht females, who i can share my ir fantasy and bbc fun with. Also any females wanting no strings fun married or single. please contact me through dc.

Hi guys great site.....Uk guy here from Amersham.

also uk , sw

I'm UK too. Not sure whether I'd rather be a black male or a white female. Unfortunately I'm neither

I agree...big up the UK possee!!!More UK players needed

Sarah and James from Oxfordshire. Always looking for local black men to fuck Sarah while James watches.

To all the UK people here that have posted I think Your swell people and enjoy you input and hope you continue with the site. And Lisa you know who you are if I was only closer I'd show you. Thanks UK people for being here. Muleman

the offer of proper booze still stands Muleman

London Black man here, Big Up for the UK crew - ladies holla this way

London Black man here, met a few off here in UK. We should all arrange a UK meeting n party. Any Ideas?