• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets see your Asian Slut wife

Fantastic sight
Really no need to do anything. She's just on penis massage auto-pilot. She enjoys looking between her legs to see a guy's cock and balls thrusting - like with this guy. They say women are not so sexually visually stimulated as men. I don't believe it. My slut is always looking down to watch as a cock splits her open.

Really no need to do anything. She's just on penis massage auto-pilot. She enjoys looking between her legs to see a guy's cock and balls thrusting - like with this guy. They say women are not so sexually visually stimulated as men. I don't believe it. My slut is always looking down to watch as a cock splits her open.
That's great

Here’s mine
Love chatting about her and showing her off on kik

B2D2A918-0C1A-4412-B2EF-02440D05224C.jpeg B7644163-4D3F-488D-BA33-9F22689F0DE3.jpeg 7F972366-39BD-4873-9C04-5C094F5537AF.jpeg
what a hot piece of fuck meat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back