• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's see your wive's gapes - bigger is better

• Thread starterxyz
  • Start date
Gaping from a cucumber :)

[000057].jpg 579_1000.jpg [000261].jpg

Reactions: Paulag and Nazareth
Real BBW Slut Mom full ******* with daughters no mercy now ANYDESK 804 404 683

diversifiedtyme said:
could be gapier....

1873.gif
Seeing the wedding ring in this clip is great. Very hot wife.

Reactions: diversifiedtyme
Here is best I can find on my phone

DSC_0082.JPG andrea21.jpg andrea25.jpg

Reactions: Paulag and Nazareth
Ex wife open pussy gape

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Klitcamanda, BobWheeler, Blackforwhitepussy and 2 others
bigdckazzwreaker said:
I would love to stretch her for you
If you're ever in the OKC area, that can happen.

Crackinup said:
Very nice, skinny and gaping is a fantastic combo

Reactions: Paulag
I found a couple very nice videos online I thought I'd post. Home videos probably not intending to even be about gaping but has some beautiful open pussies anyway. I know men are out there that love the gape, I enjoy it because it feels good to be stretched and my bf goes nuts over it. Is it because it shows how well a beautiful thing can be so deliciously destroyed AND feel great at the same time? That's how I look at it. I even think my pussy SOUNDS amazing all wide open and wet and sloppy. h435o98y7h5.jpg

Attachments

• 431668.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • 78655685ujj.mp4
    16.3 MB
  • jnrc49875y4.mp4
    8.2 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Paulag and Blackforwhitepussy
KBSS said:
I found a couple very nice videos online I thought I'd post. Home videos probably not intending to even be about gaping but has some beautiful open pussies anyway. I know men are out there that love the gape, I enjoy it because it feels good to be stretched and my bf goes nuts over it. Is it because it shows how well a beautiful thing can be so deliciously destroyed AND feel great at the same time? That's how I look at it. I even think my pussy SOUNDS amazing all wide open and wet and sloppy. h435o98y7h5.jpg
Some nice wet juice boxes.

Reactions: Paulag
KBSS said:
Very nice, skinny and gaping is a fantastic combo
hot cunts need stiff cocks

563_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xyz

Users who are viewing this thread