• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Island wife

• Thread starterslulov
  • Start date

slulov

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2006
My 51 yr old wife has finally agreed to meet a black man, if I can arrange it.
Do I have any takers. Need someone that will take it slow and then teach her to be a true black cock slut

Attachments

• 7 21 5.jpg
    7 21 5.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,352
  • 7 21 1.jpg
    7 21 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,588
Hey,

The wife is a very fit 51 yr old. Wish i were closer. Good luck in the search. Post a face picture of her if circumstances allow.

T

Hey,

The wife is a very fit 51 yr old. Wish i were closer. Good luck in the search. Post a face picture of her if circumstances allow.

T

Manhattan new York would love to help your wife out and you with that iam definately willing to take it easy on her and teach contact me at parot24@yahoo.com would love to set something up and make it happen sweetie..

your wife looks nice im in the area email me pics and I'll send some back to

Possible meeting

Your wife looks nice and tone for 51,. damn.. I'd love to meet her. I'm in CT so feel free to email me at; blacq_9@yahoo.com

Mike

I'm in Queens and looking for work. Hit me up if interested.

obvious

It's obvious that you are a "hit" here...and 'rightfully' so.....gorgeous hottie.......been blacked??.....tell us about it baby........

...Hello....very hott photos of your wife.....She definitely need BIG BLACK COCK on a regular basis for her sexual pleasure and total sexual satisfaction. I'm very surprise that she hasn't tried BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS before now. Lots of luck

Did any one hook up with this chick yet or just another person who just talks

Slulov, you have to start with the teaching yourself... Open her up, tell her she is considered hot stuff... make her proud of her body, tell her that she is lucious and that men like to watch her... and even more like to make love to her.. they want to use heer as a BBC slut....

your wife for meeting

hey i would love to meet your wife, im on long island and would show her how to appreciate black dick. call me 818 470 8121 lorenze

Users who are viewing this thread