• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking (again) So. FL

• Thread starterMWFinFL
  • Start date

MWFinFL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2004
We are looking for a long lasting relationship with an older mature black gent. Occasional nights out including dinners, bars, and get togethers for a comfortable sexy relationship. Will reply to all that fit with pics & info
T&S

MWFinFL said:
We are looking for a long lasting relationship with an older mature black gent. Occasional nights out including dinners, bars, and get togethers for a comfortable sexy relationship. Will reply to all that fit with pics & info
T&S

Where in Sth Florida are you and what age range are you seeking?

S

we are in Ft Lauderdale area and looking for mature gent 40+ who is not just mature in age

I would like to hear more from you. What is your contact email?

I am in orlando and in my 40,s.
Travel to fort Lauderdale at least once per moth and most times more.
If you are on Yahoo Messenger we can talk there and see how far it goes.

IF YOU ARE A WHITE WOMAN AND LOVE BIG BLACK COCK AFRICAN MEN, THIS IS A GROUP FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE A WHITE SISSY OR A WHITE CUCK AND YOU LIKE WATCHING AND TAKING PART AND PLAYING YOUR ROLE, THEN THIS SITE IS FOR YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME AND VISIT AFRICA FOR AN ADULT TOUR, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE. THE TOURS ARE REGULAR BUT ORGANISED WITH PRIVATE AND EXCLUSIVE BLACKS ON WHITE ADULT ORGIES AND PARTIES. FOR THE ORGANSATION OF THE PATRIES, YOU PAY A CERTAIN FEE AND THE BLACK MEN ARE ALL TESTED AND CERTIFIED TO BE DISEASE FREE AND NO DRUGS ARE INVOLVED. YOU CAN USE A CONDOM IF YOU WANT TO. JOIN THE GROUP AND THEN ARRANGE TO VISIT AFRICA FOR A TOUR THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/afrostuddom/

Users who are viewing this thread