• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a movie

• Thread starterjoe2555
  • Start date

joe2555

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2006
Looking for a movie with a husband and wife, the wife doing at least 4 plus BBC's, letting them fill her up, and then making hubby lie on his back and clean her up
Trying to get the wife into some BBC and cuck action
I used to love eating my ex after she was fresh fucked:clap::clap:

joe2555 said:
Looking for a movie with a husband and wife, the wife doing at least 4 plus BBC's, letting them fill her up, and then making hubby lie on his back and clean her up
Trying to get the wife into some BBC and cuck action
I used to love eating my ex after she was fresh fucked:clap::clap:

You should probabably start with Cuckolds.com and DarkCavern.com since they are the folks that make this forum available for us.

You may want to check out or google Kick Ass Films, and maybe Chatsworth Pictures, which the second is distributed through JM producutions.

These are two pro productions I've seen in the video store that have what you are looking for with Kick Ass as definite and Chatsworth as possible.

Please let me know if this helps.

I personally like or love it up to the part where cucked one has to eat it all. I do realize that this is very popular though here. Actually, I did see some scenes or clips that were kind of hot. I just don't want to do the clean up part myself, and I really don't like seeing a white guy in the clip, which is why I like the girl talking and looking in to the camera POV style so it makes the fantasy real for me.

I like the Chatsworth series "I Can't believe you sucked off a black man or nigga" or something like that name, because it is POV so it is like me. If the producers see this, I wish they would do it just like that but with at least six and preferably twelve or more black studs for each sexy cucking babe, and hire darker more hung studs, not the same ones in every flick.

Also, Dark Secret and Blackintowhiite owned by Dark Secret may be good for you too.

Best of luck, and please let me know what turns up.

denwest88@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread