• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for advice

• Thread starterMabe
  • Start date

Mabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2023
Been married for 30 plus years. I have been her one and only. I have offered her many chances for the last 15 years to date and play with other men. She doesn’t want to do it. Is there any advice that can be given to get her to change her mind?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SharingMan and CutWarrior
Take baby steps. Let her find out that being sexy and getting attention is fun. So take her to bars or dance clubs in sexy short skirts, etc. Something not too threatening but just a good first step. Hopefully she discovers a new side to herself. But if not, remember, you can't make someone like something they really don't like. And if she doesn''t find excitement in it she shouldn't be doing it. What will create that excitement? The right man!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Will she take part in fantasy play or talking dirty with you?
Look out of a viable scenario, that you can play back later. Let her catch you staring at something and when she asks say nothing. Later start getting sexual with her and when she asks what’s brought it on act as though she knows. Just you and the way the guy in the x was looking at you and watching you at x. He couldn’t take his eyes off you. You made his day wearing that/showing off your x. Did you not see that guy at x? Do you see how sexy you are?
Ask he about her favourite actress. Then start talking about how strange it must be for her kissing her costar then going back to her husband at night. Hopefully she will elaborate (or you can with a bit of pre research) remembering even more raunchy things the actress did. Ask her how the actress does it? Is it just playing a character so not cheating? Do you think you’d be a good actress? Would you be able to do that if you were an actress?
small steps to get her to open up with you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
SharingMan said:
I'm in a similar situation. I think she would enjoy herself but probably feels like it's wrong. Interested in advice as well.
have u told her how excited u get thinking about how hot of a fuck she would be with a new bare naked cock pleasuring her yearning married pussy that finishes balls deep inside her??

Mabe said:
Been married for 30 plus years. I have been her one and only. I have offered her many chances for the last 15 years to date and play with other men. She doesn’t want to do it. Is there any advice that can be given to get her to change her mind?
We have been married over 50 years and I have been cuckolded for 40 of them with my best friend who visited us every Thursday he was single one Thursday night Kate told me John was hard had I noticed she seemed very excited and so was I any way the following week she showed more of herself to him than normal afterwards she asked did he get hard and I said yes even though I couldn’t tell the next week I left them alone it turned out he had fancied her for years over time it turned into a full blown sexual relationship with a bit of encouragement from me I never pushed her into anything it was always down to her so find a single friend make certain he fancies her and just give a bit of a nudge now and again

Users who are viewing this thread