• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC for wife

• Thread starterwifepusher
  • Start date

wifepusher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2007
She is ready and has finally agreed to take a black cock while I watch. So who will be first?

Attachments

• allfours.jpg
    allfours.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 800
  • vegas up.jpg
    vegas up.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 581
  • self pic.jpg
    self pic.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 712
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay
Damn, congrats! Please share the results with us. She's a hottie!!!

hot wife there...how did you finally convince her? how many attempts did it take? what did you do to get her interested?

plz share with us any details....

where are u from?

Worked her

It took a long time but started with vids then pillow talk of telling her how much it would turn me on to see her with a black guy and me fuck her at the same time. Then a black dildo was introduced and she liked that. Then taking her out in skimpy clothing without panties and taking pics of her ******** herself in public places. It was a long road but now the end is near and she's ready and into it. We went on a web site where she could view black males and we could post pics of her and get comments from them(That was a big plus) for her to see how many black guys wanted her. It was taken slow but the wait will be worth it!!

Well done, sounds a lot like our story. We suggest you put some more info in your profile here, maybe a profile pic also. And also put where you are from so local black men know there's a new wife who's husband is offering up his wife on the altar of black cock. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread