• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC in S.E. Tennessee

• Thread startercanuturnher2bbc
  • Start date

canuturnher2bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2007
Wannabe cuck in s.e. Tennessee looking for the an attractive, confident BBC to tame my hot blonde wife. She dated several muscular athletic types in college and I'm looking to find similar guy(s) locally to re-introduce her to bbc.

While she is aware of my desire to see her or, at least, know of her being with blackmen, she is hesitant to move forward. However, she is routinely checking all you BBC's out and making comments that show her pent up attraction, so given the right guy and situation I'm confident she'll give in.

If your local or fairly local and have an interest in turning this good looking wife in to a bbc *****, please drop me an e-mail and we can go from there. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• nude.JPG
    nude.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,228
im in nashville but could come to you shoot me a message on yahoo impalawill2

Very Nice!!!

If you ever come to chicago, or wanna take a trip here, or looking for someone passing thru and want to get her fucked lets talk
thanks

21 y.o. college student in knoxville ready and willing.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wannabe cuck in s.e. Tennessee looking for the an attractive

du people proof read their bullshit b4 postn it?

Users who are viewing this thread