• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Black Cock Slut in the Richmon VA Area

• Thread starterjamesvp4545
  • Start date
J

jamesvp4545

My name is James I’m a 35 year old Black Professional visiting Richmond VA on business for the Auto Show on Thursday March 8, – Tuesday March 13, 2007 & will be staying at the Marriott Richmond located at 500 E Broad S, in Richmond VA.

I am 6 feet tall, 180lbs; I am very experience in the lifestyle, extremely versed in women's orgasms from, multiple, internal, external, and anal and discovering new ones all the time. I love to eat pussy with a passion and make and watch women cum repeatedly, I can bust 4 to 5 Nuts and still keep it up and have been known to fuck for hours.

I like Hot Sexy White Pussy, Married or Single especially when it cums in the form of a women who is totally comfortable with being a sold out black cock slut. Likes her Black Man to be personable & charming during the meeting and in the bedroom to be aggressive, to take what’s his, tell her what do, make her cum all night & own her pussy until she is spent.

If you are interested please provide at least 2 pictures to see what you look like, full body picture clothed or naked it doesn’t matter but naked would be better.

Jamesvp45a@yahoo.com

Attachments

• ffDSC_7276.JPG
    ffDSC_7276.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 244
  • fsda.jpg
    fsda.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Picture 1163.jpg
    Picture 1163.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,077
Hi thank for the reply, let me know only if you are interested..
James

hit me up man I kno a girl from yahoo thats in the richmond area that im sure would be down. Just leave me a pm with your email and I will foward it to her

Users who are viewing this thread