• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Florida Bulls

• Thread startershortskirt_slut
  • Start date

shortskirt_slut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
Hey havent posted for a while so i thought i would say hello :)

Attachments

• tan.jpg
    tan.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,793
  • tan2.jpg
    tan2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,405
Reactions: moltenneeds
yes indeed you have been MIA....good to see you back.

Hey, you're such a hottie - loved all your posts - absolutely unbelievable.
I'm not black, but I'd sure like a fling with you ...
Loved especially the posts where you had those hot overknee boots on your spectacular legs - keep sowing us more ...

Wish I was Closer

I would love to give you this

Attachments

• maxim.jpg
    maxim.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 4,122
Super hot shortskirt slut! I am ready and able to help out a slut like you! Holla at ya boy, located in Central Florida!

More pics please. love those legs!! Public pics would be sooooooooo jot.

you always get my dick up baby we gotta get together

Welcome back sexy what part of the fine sunshine
state you reside..you look to good to be view in those pictures alone get at me should be in the sunshine state soon.

hey guys sorry for taking so long to post again but i have been very busy
thank you all for the great comments and i will try and get back to all of you :) if anyone is interested in meeting send me a private message or an email and i will get back to you i hope you all like these and i should be back again tomorrow night :) xxox

Attachments

• behind1.jpg
    behind1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 460
  • spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 590
  • toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 625
Reactions: moltenneeds
Well, all I will say is that I'd lick, suck and thoroughly lather up both of those sweet holes for as long and deep as you liked. - Wayne

shortskirt_slut said:
hey guys sorry for taking so long to post again but i have been very busy
thank you all for the great comments and i will try and get back to all of you :) if anyone is interested in meeting send me a private message or an email and i will get back to you i hope you all like these and i should be back again tomorrow night :) xxox

looks like you're about to go to work there :)

fabulous ass and pussy

my cock almost came too early after seeing your pics they are excellent. can i lick your pussy, ass then fill with my cum?

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 141
Short skirt you are just too delicious for this forum. You could start you own web site. Of course I dooo like it for free; its more naughty that way.....if you know what I mean. I'm a floridian and would almost die to meet you. I definitely can provide you with some black meat to fill those loving holes of yours. By the way Thanks for being here. You need to cum more often. I would love to help. I will send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread