• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for guys who want to talk about you fucking my married mother

• Thread starterdrillmymom
  • Start date
fuck this is hot. just keep posting, i'll keep stroking!

tell us how you get these pics! does she know? that would be so hot if she did.....

Reactions: redback
Your mom is so hot and sexy damn, its nice 2 know we talking 2 her kid that knows how men desire his Korean moms sexy body! Would u like to serve us to cum on your sexy Korean mom on chat or telephone?

Wow, I bet her pussy looks good wraped around a big cock.

drillmymom said:
pic of mom and unknown guy
How did you get that pic?

Your mom is hot though. I'm curious...what are your fantasies concerning your mother? Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to do anything sexual with her at all? Maybe servicing her in some way while she's being fucked?

fuck this is hot. just keep posting, i'll keep stroking!

very sexy mum would you like to see her with a older black man im 67 would love to get into your mum panties pm me to chat about me fucking her

Reactions: KinkyDombull
anyone want to chat about how my mom is your korean *****?

drillmymom said:
anyone want to chat about how my mom is your korean *****?

sure, but how did you get a pic of your mom sucking a guy off, and why does that not turn you off

any guys on to chat?

right now?

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 259
She looks kinda young to be your mother.

babymaker8 said:
very sexy mum would you like to see her with a older black man im 67 would love to get into your mum panties pm me to chat about me fucking her
Hı pm me

Users who are viewing this thread