• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Weekday Bf

• Thread starterBlonde Wife
  • Start date
Very hot! Lets see her taking a BBC!

I wished I looked like you , and if you were near I would be there to help him stretch that georgeous pussy
Arlene

Somr Hot Woman

Blonde Wife said:
a few pics after being steched and fucked by hubby boss

Thanks Blonde Wife, as you are a precious hot and beautiful Hot Wife. :p Looks like hubbys boss put some hugh cock to that sweet little pussy of yours. He certainly rearranged it,left his mark on it and stretched it out to the max. Bet you two were doing some hot fucking during that matchup. The way he whacked your hot little cunt he may like it enough to claim it for himself. He might just cut hubby and the rest of your fuckers off and post a permanent no trespassing sign above your slit. It looks like he might own it. :p That would sure piss some men of. right? Just thinking out loud and dreaming about your lovely self. :D Make em happy for you are very SPECIAL. ;)okdeacon

mmmmmmm very tasty pussy.

Hi Blonde Wife,

You have a very fine, large, voluptuous pussy. *Very* nice, and you're a beautiful woman as well. I think you will find many takers....

—Custer

??????????????

With a perfect body to show why do you not show her face ??? :confused:

I am in DC area with atheletic build and 9.5 inch of thick cock that with ur looks I got no problem keeping it hard for u for several hours of hot fucking, babe.

Fake

These pics were posted in WifeLovers about 4 yrs ago.
The girl called herself Holly, married from WV.

This one is a bullshit post! :cool:

i am holly

this is holly from wv, guess u remeber me huh, never said when they were taken, so thanks for your comments, this is why i quit coming to this site, sorry for bothering you, we will stick with who we have thanks

Hey, please don't be put off....

Hi Holly,

Blonde Wife said:
This is Holly from wv, ....

Thank you for introducing yourself. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Blonde Wife said:
.... guess u remember me huh, never said when they were taken, ....

I'll have to admit I don't remember you, actually.... I'm pretty sure this is the first post I've seen from you. If your photos were taken 4 years ago, that's cool.... no problem.

Blonde Wife said:
.... so thanks for your comments, this is why i quit coming to this site, sorry for bothering you....

Please don't be put off by the negative post (above). All the others were strongly positive, for very good reasons in my opinion. Also, I see you took down your photos. That's really unfortunate. You're a *very* attractive, beautiful woman.

I hope to hear from you again on this forum—

Custer

where you located? contact me; realsbm38yahoo.com

You put the pictures back.... some of us didn't get to see them . :-(

Users who are viewing this thread