• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking to meet a well hung stud!

• Thread startermwf304black
  • Start date

mwf304black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2007
MWF looking to meet a sexy well hung black man in the New mexico southern Colorado area for some weekend hotel fun. I do travel.
Email me....

Attachments

• sxy.jpg
    sxy.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,644
Great body! Got any pics w/o clothes so we can admire you even more. I wish I lived closer to you to have some weekend fun.

How bout Durango, I get there for business, can meet you at the Strator Hotel where I usually stay, experienced black bull, 36, 6'2",210lbs, 10.5" and thick, likes tight little white wives like you. come and get pumped full in Durango or nearby.

mwf304black said:

you are indeed a little cutie...when do we get to see that hot body naked or in some hot lingerie?

I am in new york
and if you are ever around this area of the world would love to meet
up wiht you sweetie feel free to contact me at parot24@yahoo.com

How often do you travel. Are you ever in Houston, Texas. If so, I'm a well hung BM seeking a lady for pleasure. I can also host. So let a brother know when you can be available.

damn nice legs, can picture those wrapped around me

lly good pair of legs... i can imagine the best pair of pussy lips...

C'mon girl dont be shy take the clothes off lets see the real beauty that lies beneath.

Users who are viewing this thread