• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love a load of unloading in my wife’s cute tits.

• Thread starterAveragebuttman
  • Start date
Unless you can get me hot enough I have to go jack off here

It's all good. Do you ever let anyone watch you fuck her on Skype

I am really good at dirty talk. Got a few couples that let me. The ladies seem to love it

Nsxb said:
I am really good at dirty talk. Got a few couples that let me. The ladies seem to love it
Who doesn’t want to be wanted?

Nsxb said:
We love taking photos and videos and getting dirty.

Nsxb said:
So what turns you on?
My woman in lingerie, photography and showing her off. And mad fucking, dp, anal.

Reactions: Nsxb
Nsxb said:
Panties, short shorts,short skirts are my thing
My hobby is buying her lingerie and hers is wearing it.

Averagebuttman said:
My hobby is buying her lingerie and hers is wearing it.
Hell yeah!! Bet you have some amazing pictures of that perfect little body!!

Averagebuttman said:
My woman in lingerie, photography and showing her off. And mad fucking, dp, anal.
You let other guys fuck her?

Nsxb said:
You let other guys fuck her?
We’re thinking about it. She loves a big toy up her arse when she rides me. She thought she couldn’t have an orgasm until I filled her up and got a wand on her clit. Opened up her world.

Averagebuttman said:
We’re thinking about it. She loves a big toy up her arse when she rides me. She thought she couldn’t have an orgasm until I filled her up and got a wand on her clit. Opened up her world.
I would love to fill whatever hole you are not in. Or we can both put them in the same hole

Nsxb said:
I would love to fill whatever hole you are not in. Or we can both put them in the same hole
She is fucking greedy when she’s hot. I think she could handle it. I hope she’s turning you on!

Users who are viewing this thread