• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love to show my over 50 wife.

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date
Great looking pic love the fact that her panty is pulled to the side as she is fucking.

great photo of wife and friend. How did it happen.

charlie parker

Oh Hell Yeah, I'd Love To Shove My 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In That Big Juicy Cunt And Give Her A Good Nigger Fucking While You Watched And Beat Your Meat - After You Could Lick Clean Her Cum-filled Cunt While She Sucked My Cum-covered Cock. Then I'd Fuck Her In The Ass Good Cause That's What She Wants

Glad you like showing love hot mature women so much fun available with a hot women like her YUM YUUM

I'd love to take your wife to a black nightclub and let her get picked up by a few of the horny black men there!!

sounds great nice pictures were you guys lcoated would not mind stuffing that turkey..

Xzpaw...

If you don't like the pics just shut the fuck up. I mentioned she is over 50....There is never any reason to be rude.......You are probably young and have no clue on how to appreciate a woman.

Very nice tittys and leggs Thanks for showing

Users who are viewing this thread