• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love to show my over 50 wife.

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date

eatsherafter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2006
Hope you enjoy her.

Can't resist showing her .

Send me monitor pics.

i'd love to fuck her..but she'd have to shave some of that hair off her pussy if she wanted me to go down on her

Love the hair!!

sorry, but the hair would have to stay. Love the feel of it.

would luv to cum all over that pussy

keep the hair

i did my own pole...(not using my own pole!) pussy hair is making a comeback... that would make a good thread im gonna start one......anyway no matter what age she is, you should be proud how lovely she is, but over 50, wow...fine woman.

love the hairy pussy lets eat

she looks very fine...hairy pussy and all. now get her black-fucked and post the pics

luv that ass hole...mmmm

I love hairy pussy. 1970's Bush is making a cumback.

some more recent pics.

hope you enjoy.

nothin to offer ///.. she is slut

0oh yeah, luv that hair.

Hats off to you a lady over 50 posting a pic nice. The hair I'm sure it is fine and silky and you no doubt have earned the right to keep it or shave it. Myself I prefer a little hair on a lady.

black guys love mature white pussy

..Hi....very hott photos of your mature wife...I bet she would look soooooo sexy sucking and fucking big thick black cock while you watch. Awell hung black man deep fucking her sweet married white pussy and making her cum and cum

bring it on

where u from hit me back

very sexy lady. would love to see live. where in texas you located?

lovely tits gorgous cunt but a fantastic ass thanks, more please

Glad you guys like my wife. We live in San Antonio. Here's a few more to enjoy. Would love some cum covered pics in email.

A few more for enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread