• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Mainstream" IR

• Thread starterbiggblackboy
  • Start date
Theres one of my favorites on encor now

There s one of my favorites on encor channel now."One Night Stand" with Westley Snipes and Natasha Kinski( nice looking blonde). They have sveral very hot sceens together in it and one great one near the end when he fucks her in a barn. .They engage in some great kissing sceens also.I saw this movie about 5 years ago and I love d seeing it again. Needless to say I've jerked off many times to the image of them fucking.

nastassja_kinski0003.jpg

nastassja_kinski0008.jpg
nastassja_kinski0062.jpg

nastassja_kinski0024.jpg
nastassja_kinski0051.jpg

nastassja_kinski0026.jpg

That's right, I remember that movie. I've tried looking for the scene where he does Ming-Na Wen, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Damn not having money for pay cable! Also, I'm loathe to forget Story-something with Selma Blair in orange hair and an older brother nailing her from behind against a wall...very hot.

Krista Allen scene

That Krista Allen scene is fantastic I have a hard time making it to the end of that clip. I love it when she wraps those gorgeous legs around him while pumping her full of big black cock. Of course her climaxing at the end of a great doogie style fuck is too much.

2Pac

Thanks and yeah I know exactly what you mean bigblackboy. I need to find some more like that.

I also have the uncensored video of "How Do You Want It?" by 2Pac featuring Kc and Jojo but I'm having trouble uploading it. If anybody can help then just send me a private message. The clip is 40mb.

Bigblackboy, you might want to check out "Black and White" (2004). A lot of softcore scenes including an IR kissing scene with Claudia Schiffer. We enjoyed the movie.

I may be wrong but I think Natassia Kinski was bred twice by the brotha she was seeing. Maybe she even married him. I just don't know his name.

Anyone have pictures or a site where we can see the hole family?

How do you want it?

I just managed to get some screen shots of that Tupac video How do you want it? Those were the days. They knew how to make a music video back then.

Attachments

• 2pac2.jpg
    2pac2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,117
  • 2pac1.jpg
    2pac1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,474
Looks like I've got a few more titles to add to my list of enticements.

Thanks, guys.

Yeah I know it’s not really a young Krista, she has done some Emmanuelle films but not this one, I just kept the name in and didn’t say anything because I wanted to carry on the ir fantasy on here. I have seen a few posts that I could have replied to with the real truth about ir, but I just wanted you people to keep on believing. Some guys find it hot, but you get bored of it in the end and move on, I did. Now all the pictures that I post just don’t have the same affect anymore. Oh well back to reality I guess.

naxos said:
I may be wrong but I think Natassia Kinski was bred twice by the brotha she was seeing. Maybe she even married him. I just don't know his name.
According to Natasha's bio on Yahoo, she has 2 black kids; one with Quincy Jones and the other with Ibrahim Moussa.

I didn't know that about Natasha, but I do remember seeing her in a hot lesbian vampire film a few years back. She certainly looked like prime stuff then.

Surprising to learn she's so devoted to the IR lifestyle. Having a pair of coffee-tanned treasures to raise shows real conviction. I applaud her for her courage.

ir watcher said:
Yeah I know it’s not really a young Krista, she has done some Emmanuelle films but not this one, I just kept the name in and didn’t say anything because I wanted to carry on the ir fantasy on here. I have seen a few posts that I could have replied to with the real truth about ir, but I just wanted you people to keep on believing. Some guys find it hot, but you get bored of it in the end and move on, I did. Now all the pictures that I post just don’t have the same affect anymore. Oh well back to reality I guess.

...I have no idea what any of that means...

Mainstream IR

That 'Black and White' film (the one with Natasha Kinsky) has a terrific opening scene with two white girls getting fucked in central park bya group of black boys. There's a truely bizarre scene involving Kinsky and Mike Tyson -there is no sex but you just have to see it to believe it!

You mean the "black and White" with Brooke Shields, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread